Computer virus

• bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      My computer has had a virus and all my poker sites were scrubbed and I had to download them again . Does this affect the tracking of the sites as I have been playing poker but do not have any strategy points . I downloaded them as normal and never thought about doing it through this site again .
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi bangmesilly,

If you have successfully tracked the sites long before your computer got wiped, then everything should be OK regarding Strategy points.

If you have recently (since your computer got fixed) signed up to our affiliated Poker Rooms without using the Bonus codes then you're accounts won't be tracked.

If you have been away from the game for some time due to your computer virus it may take a few days for your SPs to be accounted for.

There sometimes can be delays getting certain information from Poker Rooms but rest assured as long as you have played tracked, you're strategy points will not be lost.

Hope this helps,

Gary
    • bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply it has been a while since I have played for various reasons but I am starting to get back into the swing again .
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again bangmesilly,

Good to see your back in action and at the tables once again :)

If cash games are your thing, you may be interested to know that we are currently running a Beginners Course for NL Holdem players.

I have linked the information above for you so that you can take a look if you like. It may be a great place for you to go to learn new things or refresh your poker mind a little.

Also, don't neglect to read our strategy articles or visit coachings, or even post some questionable hands in our hand evaluation forums :)

I wish you every success on your return :)

Kind regards,

Gary