This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Withdrawing

• plexxico
      plexxico
      Bronze
      If I deposited $50 by visa card and withdrew $100 how does it work? Do I get a boost in my limit? Also is the first $50 withdrew back into visa and the other $50 by whatever means I want on PokerStars?
  • 4 replies
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Hey plexxico,

Im sorry but i dont really understand the question what do you mean by a boost in your limit? which limit is this?

Also if you withdrew $100 i imagine it is all withdrawn to the same card/bank account or whatever you method you used to withdraw im not aware of splitting withdrawls,

Can you provide any more information on your problem?

Thanks
      Carl
    • plexxico
      plexxico
      Bronze
      Like when I deposit $50 from my visa and then withdraw the same 50 later on PokerStars, where does the money go? My bank account? A higher credit?
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      They go where you tell them to send them?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi plexxico,

i dont have experience with credit cards but for e-wallets what happened for me is pokerstars is able to insta-credit you with the amount equal to your latest deposit (eg $50 in your example), while the other $50 will take an extra few days while it goes through their channels. yes, you could choose where you would like to withdraw the extra $.

does that answer your question?

smiles,
      wendy