Withdrawing

• plexxico
      plexxico
      Bronze
      If I deposited $50 by visa card and withdrew $100 how does it work? Do I get a boost in my limit? Also is the first $50 withdrew back into visa and the other $50 by whatever means I want on PokerStars?
  • 4 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey plexxico,

Im sorry but i dont really understand the question what do you mean by a boost in your limit? which limit is this?

Also if you withdrew $100 i imagine it is all withdrawn to the same card/bank account or whatever you method you used to withdraw im not aware of splitting withdrawls,

Can you provide any more information on your problem?

Thanks
      Carl
    • plexxico
      plexxico
      Bronze
      Like when I deposit $50 from my visa and then withdraw the same 50 later on PokerStars, where does the money go? My bank account? A higher credit?
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      They go where you tell them to send them?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi plexxico,

i dont have experience with credit cards but for e-wallets what happened for me is pokerstars is able to insta-credit you with the amount equal to your latest deposit (eg $50 in your example), while the other $50 will take an extra few days while it goes through their channels. yes, you could choose where you would like to withdraw the extra $.

does that answer your question?

smiles,
      wendy