$10.10
      BU:
      $10.80
      SB (Hero):
      $10.11
      BB:
      $10.26

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, J.
      MP3 raises to $0.30, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.25, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.7) 5, 3, 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.45, MP3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.7.

Stats: 37/7 in 28 hands

My plan on the flop was bet/fold. But isn't that took weak? He can even raise with overcards easily I think.

Should I rather c/r? A c/r can take a bet out off him if he has overcards, but it also makes the pot bigger while I'm oop unsure what I'm up against.
  • 4 replies
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      definitely not bet folding, if villain ever raises us with 66-TT it is a disaster for us.

id just c/r and probably get it in

another story is that you can 3bet preflop if villain doesnt fold to 3bets a lot, and from those hands, he does look stationy.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tosh5457,

Bet/Folding is way too weak. That's why I would rather prefer take the passive line. Just Check/Call it. Against something like overcards+draw we are pretty much flipping anyways, could even be a strong draw like GS+FD+overcards. Against that kind of hand you ain't doing that great. :(

With Check/Calling you give him the possibility even to CBet with his whole range if he is a CBet happy guy and gain some value from missed hands.

Best regards.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Tosh5457,

Bet/Folding is way too weak. That's why I would rather prefer take the passive line. Just Check/Call it. Against something like overcards+draw we are pretty much flipping anyways, could even be a strong draw like GS+FD+overcards. Against that kind of hand you ain't doing that great. :(

With Check/Calling you give him the possibility even to CBet with his whole range if he is a CBet happy guy and gain some value from missed hands.

Best regards.
      Ok, but what if a Q or K turn comes and he 2nd barrels? Against an A turn I c/f.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Most likely I'd go for Check/Fold then since the Q and K improves his 2nd barreling range a lot. Also doubt that he will have a lot worse hands which we beat vs his PFR.