partypoker cashout

• fiskzero
      fiskzero
      Bronze
      i never used party poker inter Account Transfer but when i tryed to Cashout i got this from them any one tryed the same ?

Dear HERO,

We have received your cash out request of 373.84 USD. However, we notice that it is part of the funds you have received as Inter Account transfer(s).

We wish to draw your attention to the fact that the “Inter Account Transfer” facility is a privileged feature provided to our esteemed players to allow them to play with the transferred funds while awaiting their deposits to reflect in their account. Transfer of funds for any reason apart from this, such as debt settlement or transfer of funds from one location to another, as in a bank, is strictly not encouraged.

Please note that every player is expected to earn ‘Party Points’ equivalent to or more than 15% of the amount received via Inter Account Transfers (in USD) before they can cashout the same.

Please refer to our Inter Account Transfer Terms and Conditions for more information:

https://secure.partyaccount.com/inter_account_transfer/interaccounttransfers_termsandconditions.htm

Your cash out has been currently placed on a temporary hold. Any further action on the same can be taken only after receiving a clarification from you. We also request you to henceforth use the **Inter-Account Transfer** facility for the said purpose only.

We thank you for your patience and cooperation in this regard.

Regards,

Paul
      Game Fairness and Security Team
      alerts@partyaccount.com

NOTE: Your username and password are confidential information. No one from the company will ever ask for your password on a phone call or email message. Do not respond to any message or request that asks for your password.

**"Pay-Pro is a cashier service provided by companies within the bwin.party digital entertainment group responsible for the payment processing of transactions related to bwin.party's real money products and services".
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi fiskzero,

Wow! OK, lets try to take this from the beginning. Have you ever received transfer from a friend? Or have you sent any?

Quote from Party Poker's website:
      Please note that the inter-account transfer is granted for players to facilitate playing at the site without having the need to make a deposit. Hence, a player is not allowed to cash out money transferred to him by another player. If the player does want to cash out, he would need to comply with the cash-out requirements

I'm happy to escalate your case through our contact person but would like to know more before I do.

Looking forward to your reply
      Ingrid
    • fiskzero
      fiskzero
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi fiskzero,

Wow! OK, lets try to take this from the beginning. Have you ever received transfer from a friend? Or have you sent any?

Quote from Party Poker's website:
      Please note that the inter-account transfer is granted for players to facilitate playing at the site without having the need to make a deposit. Hence, a player is not allowed to cash out money transferred to him by another player. If the player does want to cash out, he would need to comply with the cash-out requirements

I'm happy to escalate your case through our contact person but would like to know more before I do.

Looking forward to your reply
      Ingrid
      thx that would be much appreciate
      no i never did send or receive any amount. all i did was to upload my ID so i was able to IF needed
      best regrads
    • fiskzero
      fiskzero
      Bronze
      not sure why and how. but i just got this email so maybe party poker correct the mistake themself or IngridN is some kind of Semi-God Thx either way

Hi Hero

Your Cash out request received on 04-SEP-11 19:24 EST with transaction ID XXXXXXXXXXXXXX from your Account "HERO" has been approved and is currently being processed. Please see the payment distribution below for complete issuing details:

Cash Out - Payment Distribution
      --------------------------------------------
      Payment ID Payment Type Amount*
      XXXXXXXXX Payment Visa to Credit Card X**XXXX USD 373.84
      *Amount displayed is based on your Account Currency without any applicable fee.

Login to your Account to track your payment status at the Transaction History located under the Cashier section and click on transaction Status link for complete details.

Time taken for funds to reach you:

*If payment type is Visa please allow 3-5 business days.
      *If payment type is Bank Transfer please allow 2-4 business days.

If payment type selected is different from above, please login to your Account and visit the Cashier Cashout section and if prompted to the request page of your last cash out option used, please select *All Options* from the drop-down list located on the top right which states *More Cash out Options* to be re-directed to Cashout options main page where you would see how much time it takes for funds to reach you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Regards,
      Payments Team, Pay-Pro
      cashier@pay-pro.com

Phone Support and Fax Number

Pay-Pro is a cashier service provided by companies within the bwin.party digital entertainment group responsible for the payment processing of transactions related to bwin.party's group real money products and services.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Happy it worked out well! :heart: any more probs let us know :)