[NL2-NL10] NL2 FR full house

• Holidej
      Holidej
      Bronze
      Hi, I wonder did I missed some value here, could I play differently? My plan was to re-raise on turn and go all in on river, but was my re-raise to big? should I slowdown and call since I was far ahead? Thanks...

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG2:
      $2.91
      Hero:
      $2.8

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 6:club: , 4:club:
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0.02, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.02, 2 folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.07) 6:spade: , 5:heart: , 4:spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0.14, BB folds, UTG2 calls $0.14.

Turn: ($0.35) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0.3, UTG2 raises to $0.60, Hero raises to $1.78, UTG2 folds.

Final Pot: $2.73
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Holidej,

Preflop: If you want to play the hand at all then isolate, don't limp behind. You just can't hit much with the hand and either wont know where you stand even if you do hit with it. Flush will be pretty smallish while there might even be better flushes around. Pair will be most likely not good in most of the cases, while better pairs/overpairs possible.

As played
      Postflop: Rather just Call his raise on turn. If he has a hand then he is willing to continue anyways. Also if he has a draw something like 7x or even FD then if he hits he will be paying us as well. Plus of course you can still get all-in on river. With making such a huge raise it's even better if you just ship it directly since you invest more than 1/2 of your stack with your raise which means rather ship it.

Best regards.