The new law? For SOY

• akablade
      akablade
      Global
      Hey so will this effect me.. i already done everything and waited 3 days will it stall my 50 dollars? cuz if it does i guess i give up cuz ive waitied a nice amount and im sick of the 4 min videos haha even though there enjoyable but they just gett annoying at the cutoffs.. so whats going on here? u havent heard wats going on?

By the way i play on full tilt and 1 of my friends i refered here also did FTP and didnt have any problems i dont think
  • 4 replies
    • akablade
      akablade
      Global
      very confused on it
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi akablade,

Im sorry for all the confusion this has caused. A change in our registration process suddenly allowed American Members to sign up - yet due to orders from above we have had to halt in processing these accounts. So that does include you. As far as I can see the only alternative you have at the moment if you want to actually see the videos/articles would be to deposit at FTP or Stars over our deposit offers yourself - and earn strategy points. Although I would have to look into that as well.

My hands are sadly tied in this matter.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • akablade
      akablade
      Global
      ahh .. well there was this rakeback site i was gonna use for FTP so i guess im just gonna go with that. thanks PS i cant really wait any longer this can be days weeks months. it wasnt about the 50 but the site seems cool. ah oh well . thanks though wish you guys luck
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by akablade
      ahh .. well there was this rakeback site i was gonna use for FTP so i guess im just gonna go with that. thanks PS i cant really wait any longer this can be days weeks months. it wasnt about the 50 but the site seems cool. ah oh well . thanks though wish you guys luck
      Good luck on that!

If you are in fact interesting in the other aspects of this site, I can probably have more information on whether signing up through our deposit offers, in order to take advantage of the here offered information, is possible, by today sometime.

Otherwise good luck on your developemnt as a Poker player :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD