Withdrawal = $100 stake

• Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Hi,

I know I have to keep $100 before any withdrawal.

So I have withdraw $32 remaining $100 on my poker770 account.

They told me that they sent my $32 to their withdrawal processor and my $32 disappear from my pending withdrawal.

So my question is :

Can I play safely?Even if i go down the $100 I will still get my withdrawal?

I try to ask them by mail but they can't reply only by yes or no they are telling me lot of useless thing !

Can someone help me please?

My logic is if they send it to their payment processor they should not be able to cancel my $32 withdrawal even if I go below the $100. I know its not a big amount but I have deposit $20 I want to get it back so that I can play on poker star for the NL SSS school.
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Cpwpoker,

Quote from Poker770 website:

What are the conditions for withdrawal?
      To validate requests for withdrawal, you must have already made a deposit of at least 30 EUR / USD / GBP / CHF / CAD.
      You must also send a copy of your ID (identity card, passport or driving license) as well as a proof of address (ideally a recent utility bill).
      The minimum amount authorised for withdrawals is 20 EUR / USD / GBP / CHF / USD.

Please contact the poker room and clear this situation with them because we're unable to help you further on :(

Let me know the outcome please.
      Ingrid
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid xD

Don't worry about this post as I have unfortunately get the withdrawal and the cost was that they remove the stake.

Am still mad at them but thanks for your help ^_^

best regards,
      Cpwpoker
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      sigh, arrived too late :( sorry about that!