This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Withdrawal = $100 stake

• Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Hi,

I know I have to keep $100 before any withdrawal.

So I have withdraw $32 remaining $100 on my poker770 account.

They told me that they sent my $32 to their withdrawal processor and my $32 disappear from my pending withdrawal.

So my question is :

Can I play safely?Even if i go down the $100 I will still get my withdrawal?

I try to ask them by mail but they can't reply only by yes or no they are telling me lot of useless thing !

Can someone help me please?

My logic is if they send it to their payment processor they should not be able to cancel my $32 withdrawal even if I go below the $100. I know its not a big amount but I have deposit $20 I want to get it back so that I can play on poker star for the NL SSS school.
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Cpwpoker,

Quote from Poker770 website:

What are the conditions for withdrawal?
      To validate requests for withdrawal, you must have already made a deposit of at least 30 EUR / USD / GBP / CHF / CAD.
      You must also send a copy of your ID (identity card, passport or driving license) as well as a proof of address (ideally a recent utility bill).
      The minimum amount authorised for withdrawals is 20 EUR / USD / GBP / CHF / USD.

Please contact the poker room and clear this situation with them because we're unable to help you further on :(

Let me know the outcome please.
      Ingrid
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid xD

Don't worry about this post as I have unfortunately get the withdrawal and the cost was that they remove the stake.

Am still mad at them but thanks for your help ^_^

best regards,
      Cpwpoker
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      sigh, arrived too late :( sorry about that!