How do I get my poker strategy points?

• JT1709
      JT1709
      Bronze
      I have been using pokerstars for a couple of years, but I am new to pokerstrategy. How do I accumulate strategy points, if I'm an existing user of poker stars?

Thanks
  • 5 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Sorry to say but you can't. You can get strategy points by playing if you registered with a special code from pokerstrategy on pokerstars. But if you already have a pokerstars account, you can't do that. I have heard others talking about messaging pokerroom support, but I have never heard that it has worked, but offcourse if you are a huge grinder on stars then their support might help you (others might better help with this). Another way is to buy strategy points, pokerstrategy recently announced their shop, for people like you who can't get strategy points. The shop is here http://www.pokerstrategy.com/buy-points/
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by JT1709
      I have been using pokerstars for a couple of years, but I am new to pokerstrategy. How do I accumulate strategy points, if I'm an existing user of poker stars?

Thanks
      Hi JTI709,

I am afraid I am going to have to bring you bad news here.

If you signed up to PokerStars before you signed up here to PokerStrategy, your account cannot be tracked to us.

To successfully track your PokerStars account or any other accounts on our affiliated Poker Rooms list, you must do so by entering our bonus/marketing codes when you sign up.

PokerStars only allow every user to set up one account, so setting up a second one is not advisable as it is against their terms and conditions and would most probably lead to getting your accounts blocked and funds taken away from you.

They also won't allow re-tracking of users accounts to affiliates as it would not make monetary sense for them.

I now promise to stop giving you the bad news and offer you a glimmer of good news :)

We are affiliated with lots of other poker rooms, where you can deposit and play on a tracked account. This would mean you would earn Strategy points and would have access to more of our educational material. Here is a list of our affiliated Poker Rooms. Please follow the instructions for each individual room to ensure you become tracked and earn Strategy points.

I hope this was helpful, and if you feel you need any more help or information do not hesitate to ask us here.

All the best,
      Gary
    • JT1709
      JT1709
      Bronze
      Thanks guys, I assumed that might be the case.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      No problem JT1709,

As I said previously, it's not all bad news as we are affiliated to many poker rooms, where we offer the best possible bonus deals and where applicable the highest legal rakeback deals around :)

Any further questions, don't be hesitant to ask,

Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi JT1709,

I've made a ticket here, please check and complete your registration with us :)

Once that's done, let us know which Poker room would you like to receive your free $50 starting capital.

Ingrid