Relax231

• Relax231
      Relax231
      Bronze
      Hi,

im actually playing Nl5sh after i had to move down from nl10sh because of hard tilting sessions. because of that i want to come back to the basics and try to get a solid player not tilting and playing my agame most of the time. so back to the beginning :)

ps. also i will use this chance to practice my english speaking and writing. i hope everyone understands what i am writing here.
  • 2 replies
    • Relax231
      Relax231
      Bronze
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?

Playing a game which is fun and what doesnt only costs time but can bring some momey for the hard work you put in this hobby.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?

Tilting is my biggest weakness. playing my agame for houers to loose all my winnings in 10minutes. also i change my game to fast after learnings new things. it should change thinhs step by step and not everything at once.

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight-aggressive?

to only play selectet hands preflop depending on my position and action infront and behind me. if we play a hand we play it agressive most of the time betting for value or use selected agression to win a pot without a showdown. slowplay and tricky moves are rarely used.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Good job! Homework #1 Done!

Don't worry about your English. Most of the English community members ain't speaking English as mother language. :) Good place to practice it.

Easiest wait to fight against tilt is to set up stop-loss technique. Which means if you for example have lost more than 3BIs for a session then you just stop the session for some time. The BI amount is set up from your own wanting. Some may put it higher, some lower. And after the stop you can easily just spend some time with evaluating your play.

Welcome to the Course and Best of luck! First points earned.