$50 2nd starting capital

• bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      I have recently been awarded another $50 starting capital for Party poker , I just want to inform whoever it may concern that although I am very grateful I cannot accept it because I already had an account with Party poker before joining pokerstrategy which is a shame as this is the site I play most and would most definitely be at diamond status if my points were to count .
  • 9 replies
    • boyelsie
      boyelsie
      Bronze
      actually u can ask from the support that the $50 send to other poker room which u dont have ac yet.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Originally posted by boyelsie
      actually u can ask from the support that the $50 send to other poker room which u dont have ac yet.
      Hey guys sorry im afraid you can only have a choice of platform with the first starting capital if you are lucky enough t obe offered a second capital you just gotta hope you get it offered at a site you dont play at already as it cant be changed hope you understand,

Carl
    • KutzALot
      KutzALot
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bangmesilly
      I have recently been awarded another $50 starting capital for Party poker , I just want to inform whoever it may concern that although I am very grateful I cannot accept it because I already had an account with Party poker before joining pokerstrategy which is a shame as this is the site I play most and would most definitely be at diamond status if my points were to count .
      I have heard that some rooms allow you to close accounts and re-open to a new tracker. This is only allowed on dormant accounts, and no deposit bonuses are not permitted but if you deposit, you might be able to retrack. I did it at a forum I used to go to after being conned into downloading and depositing off an advert I saw...

Worth thinking about if you want to retrack here... Contact the Poker room's help department to enquire....
    • bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      I hope someone else who needs it gets the starting capital and I hope they get the success on Party poker I have .

Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Fo
      bangmesilly 1,539 $34 $15 32% $52,352 -
    • s44vhl7l
      s44vhl7l
      Bronze
      Is it possible to get another 50 when you loose it ?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by s44vhl7l
      Is it possible to get another 50 when you loose it ?
      hi s44vhl7l,

unfortunately, the starting capital is given only once per person. if you lose it, you cannot request another one.

however, there are multiple occasions where several accounts are chosen to receive another starting capital as part of our promotions. :) they are informed about it through email. this cannot be requested however :) but ill keep my fingers crossed for you :)

smiles,
      wendy
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      i am one of those :) got my second starting capital,thank you guys xD
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      that's nice :) congrats nikola! how is it going?
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      I got 50$ on party but I can t enter from Bulgaria.
      Mb I will give my account details and log in to some nice guy with need of bankroll...well for cashout you will need to speak with me;D