Linking Accounts

• SmackDownElite
      SmackDownElite
      Global
      I play on a site and was thinking of linking it to pokerstrategy. But what is the catch ???

When I link my account I start getting strategy points as it is tracked ????

But what is in it for Pokerstrategy ???

What do you get out of it as you did not refer me or when I tell you my name and you track it, do you start getting a slice of the action off the site I play on and does it harm me in any way ???

What is in it for pokerstrategy
  • 5 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Hi SmackDownElite,

Unfortunately, if you already have a previous account with a poker room, you will no longer be able to link it with PokerStrategy.com. (well, you can input the name in the blank but it does absolutely nothing). That page is mainly for those people who created their account using our links.

If you want to know more about our business model, you can check it out here.
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/businessmodel/

I can assure you however that creating an account using our links will not harm you in any way nor deduct from you. In fact, you will be able to access thousands of dollars worth of strategy and coaching for free as you move up in status levels here.

If you have any more questions, dont hesitate to let us know.

smiles,wendy
    • SmackDownElite
      SmackDownElite
      Global
      Thank for responding, so if I download a new site I use your link and tell them I am a member of pokerstrategy and then I can earn points and rank ?

It appeals to me to be able to watch strategy videos etc and have active forums, so I would not mind splitting my time between my main website and a new one that is pokerstrategy linked just to get the benefits of extra videos etc.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      yup, you can choose a poker room from the list and follow instructions as stated.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

we offer the best legal deals anywhere online so you wont regret it :)

and you will get much more than only videos and articles. we also have hand evaluation forums where our professional hand judges take a look at the hands you played, as well as live coaching sessions which you might be interested in joining. :) in my opinion though, the community is the best part. interacting with like-minded players and poker enthusiasts keep the game fun :D
    • SmackDownElite
      SmackDownElite
      Global
      Not including pokerstars or partypoker, which site would you say is the best to deposit in and link to pokerstrategy, I need a good multitabling cash software site that actually works and pops up my active tables, considering you have vast knowledge in this area and work with a lot of sites, I may as well ask.

I played on a ipoker skin once before and after a hour I was driven so demented by how crap the software performed I cashed out, It would not pop up the tables to even alert me a hand was in action until I was literally timed out.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      well personally i've never played on ipoker. :)
      of course the big sites are probably easiest to grind. how many tables are you looking to play and what limit? easiest game to find in the smaller networks is 6max cash games.

in my opinion, ongame gets a bit laggy after 6tables, but i havent played there recently (they might have updated since then). was pleasantly surprised that microgaming runs quite decently. ive heard 888 is ok as well. havent tried bodog yet. pkr is more for recreational play (difficult to grind). would be worth to see what other members have to say though :)

btw if you're curious about each room, you can check out their individual forums so u have a little idea what people think of them. let us know how you get on! :)