This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL4 77 in CO

• BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($1.48)
      BB ($3.88)
      UTG ($5.23)
      UTG+1 ($1.56)
      UTG+2 ($3.22)
      Hero ($5.09)
      BTN ($2.88)

Dealt to Hero 7:heart: 7:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.16, BTN calls $0.16, fold, BB calls $0.12

FLOP ($0.50) T:spade: 8:spade: 9:diamond:

BB checks, Hero checks, BTN checks

TURN ($0.50) T:spade: 8:spade: 9:diamond: 2:heart:

BB checks, Hero checks, BTN checks

RIVER ($0.50) T:spade: 8:spade: 9:diamond: 2:heart: Q:heart:

BB bets $0.36, Hero folds, BTN folds

BB wins $0.48

I have been raiseing like a mad man on this table, so my table image is not very tight I might of even Open Folded this hand in an Earlyer position, but since I'm in the CO that out of the Question.

on the Flop I flop and OESD I decide not to CBet because of my bad image. I'm not sure about the Turn but, should I place a bet and try and take it down?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BigAl123456,

Guess as I went for passive play on flop then I wouldn't bet the turn either. Rather Check it and hope to see free showdown or or maybe hit something.

Also good to see you back in cash games. :> How was it playing sngs?

Best regards.
    • BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello BigAl123456,

Guess as I went for passive play on flop then I wouldn't bet the turn either. Rather Check it and hope to see free showdown or or maybe hit something.

Also good to see you back in cash games. :> How was it playing sngs?
      Best regards.
      SNGs are great, I'm hopeing to be able to play alot more Cash aswell as SNGs as I realy enjoy playing it all. I am just in the proces of Changeing site so I left a small roll on Party to play some small MTTs and Cash.

I have still been studying Cash as there is alot of imformation PS and 2+2 to proces. defently alot more CG theory than SNG Therory on 2+2.

Regards,
      BigAl
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Good to hear. :) Cash Game will be always the priority game for me, can't leave it. :( Just love 100BB+ game.