The U.S

• akablade
      akablade
      Global
      i was looking every where and i didnt really hear anything about the new law thing that you guys are saying.. i email full tilt and asked them about it and they basically said they have no clue what im talking about lol..

So whats the deal? how long should we wait? i no u guys are gonna tell me just depoist but there is alot of good rakeback sites that id preferr to deposit from but whats the deal? i asked alot of people and they said they have no clue what im talking about.. will we be getting are capital or no? This is very annoying.

This is what i said to LUIS:

How long will this be for? beacause i asked full tilt about it and they said we have no idea wat i was talking about... whats going on here? i searched all around for what u guys claim is happening but yet i dont no. it shouldnt effect the people that already has a account how could it? say i had money on my account what are they going to do just freeze my account? there is no way and i dont no whats going on
  • 6 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi akablade,

The thing is that we cannot offer the starting capital to US players due to the legal situation in the US. Therefore, if you want to collect StrategyPoints, the only way at the moment is to deposit with Full Tilt or PokerStars which still accept players from the US on your own.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • akablade
      akablade
      Global
      i understand that thunder. but isnt that for UNREGISTERED players who havent registered on this site.. you guys claimed that my capital was processing.. and now all the sudden its not? it dosent make any sense at all. i would like a better explaniation then that if you can.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      I'm sorry about that. But there's nothing we can do for you in this case. In the past we could accept US players. However, as the legal situation in the US has just changed, so we had to make some changes in our registration process. That means at least at the moment we cannot offer the starting money to players from the US.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      -thunderbird56-
    • akablade
      akablade
      Global
      I donno i still dont understand and there is something fishy going on but oh well that was not the best explination but i guess i waited for 4 days for no reason. sweettt thanks strategy
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello akablade, I think you misunderstood what I said earlier.

The basic problem is that the receipt of funds by electronic funds transfer and other prescribed methods in connection with internet gaming that is illegal under U.S. state or federal law constitutes a federal offence by the relevant operator. This dates back to last year and is also the reason why large poker rooms such as Party Poker had to close their American operations (The Poker rooms currently allowing USA players are operating in a legal gray zone).

Out of the above reasons we have long barred American players from registering at our site - in order to avoid legal difficulties. Due to changes in our registration process last week it became possible for players from the United States to suddenly register.

There were some unclarities about how to handle the situation - since we would basically like to accept you all as new members - but after rechecking the situation with our laywers we have once again halted the processing of your cases.

Im sorry if this has caused you inconviences, but our hands are tied in this matter.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • akablade
      akablade
      Global
      SOYcd. thats exactly what i had to hear. thank you. now i understand. thank you