New account question

• patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Hello,

I created a MB account recently and want to ask something:

After I made the account, they asked me to verify my email address. I did. Now I can see these after login to my MB account:

--------------------------
      Your outgoing transaction limit 1408.70 USD / in any 90 day period
      Remaining 1408.70 USD
      Your credit/debit card deposit limit 0.00 USD / in any 60 day period
      Remaining 0.00 USD
      Your per transaction limit 1408.70 USD
      --------------------------

My questions:

1. Does this mean I can use this account right now? I mean I want to withdraw some of my money from a pokerroom and move it to another site via MB.

2. If I want to withdraw money from MB to my local bank, I need to verify my bank account. How to do that if I dont have credit card?
  • 3 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Hey patszerdonk,

1. I believe you can use your account straight away. Please keep in mind that in order to withdraw to Moneybookers from a pokersite, you first have to deposit through Moneybookers. As long as you don't go over your transaction limit, everything should be fine. You should choose 'will use for gambling purposes' or you won't be able to of course.

2. If you deposit to your MB account with your bank account, withdrawing shouldn't be that difficult. Once again, for them to verify all the accounts, deposits through those accounts must be made prior to withdrawals.

Keep in mind this is how it worked when I used Moneybookers, things could have changed by now, so I'm asking for other people to chip in their two cents too :)

Hope this helps.

All the best,

NIVEKii
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Patszerdonk

#2 is probably country specific. In the UK you can click a link after adding your bank account and MoneyBookers makes a micro deposit on it and you need to confirm the verification code included in the transaction reference.

Best regards

Thazar
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Thanks NIVEKii and thazar. That's clear now