searching 6max micro-limits playing student

• cappu82
      cappu82
      Bronze
      hi guys
      im cappu from germany..as u can see i search for someone i could coach on the micro limits 6max NL for 2 reasons
      1.i wanna improve my bad english skills :f_biggrin:
      2.after playing mainly mtt's since ftp's down i wanna rejoin the cash games to rebuild my BR ..thanks mr bitar :s_cry:
      my reputation: played mainly nl 200 sh+fr with some shots at nl 400
      why i search a microstakes player?
      to get myself back in the basics of cg and i had some students in the past wich have made a few steps forward in their game
      i dont want money..i wanna improve my game,and maybe we both can partizipate :f_cool:
      interrested?!
      just leave a message here or via com-tool
      greets cappu
  • 10 replies
    • fiskzero
      fiskzero
      Bronze
      gonna msg you when i get off work via Com-Tool
    • yinyun
      yinyun
      Bronze
      I played ca 20 000 hands in full ring NL2 and moved now to NL4. But I'm intrested in 6max all I know about it is, that's there more hands, with what you can open raise.
      I understand german as well, so if you can't remember some word in English, you can allways try German.
      But what's com-tool?

Cheers!

yinyun
    • Alberts17
      Alberts17
      Bronze
      Im NL10 Crusher, soon will start NL25 so i would love to play and learn some time with you :)
    • cappu82
      cappu82
      Bronze
      thx for your response guys
      @yinyun
      the com-tool is an internal mailing-service on ps.com just click my name in this thread and u find my page..under the picture click "become friends" and we can mail
      @alberts 17 sounds nice..add me also in com-tool and i send u my skypeadress..there we talk about the rest

greets
    • Bossulb
      Bossulb
      Bronze
      I saw your post and it's just what i wanted to find. I really need someone who can speak to because i also want to improve my english and i really need some help.I've been playing Mtt's,SNG's and CG but heven't been a winning player only at live poker so that's why i really need to improve myself and i am very motivated to do it. I have played limits from 2nl to 50nl mainly SH,at least 20k of each limit but haven't managed to win only at 2 and 5nl:) .I need someone to explain me some concepts and i think i improved a bit in the last time but i think i have some big leaks and some of them comes from the fact that i have watched a lot of small stakes videos,and not micros where is a different mentality. I want to play now 10nl BSS SH,i am playing on stars but i am happy to move my money on other site if you think it is better or fishier. I hope we can colaborate,as long as i am concern i will dedicate my time. Thanks a lot,and if you can send me your skype id. Best regards,Bogdan.
    • mongomob
      mongomob
      Bronze
      friend request sent,
      former NL25 FR player, went broke on FTP
      now starting again from scrach SH currently NL5 next week NL10...

more info and such when friend request accepted
    • Leahry55
      Leahry55
      Bronze
      hi great to have some coaching ,im also on chipmeup new there but looking for players to banroll me for a share of the action,im a keen player have turned $10 in to$1000+ mostly of bouses, but looking to take my game to a new level get back to me
    • yankee92
      yankee92
      Bronze
      Greetings! My name is Manuel and i've played my decent share of SH on the micros http://www.pokertableratings.com/ipoker-player-search/shipitbuddy but i quit a few months ago since i've moved from Uruguay to Sweden (where i am now) and i had a lot of things going on at the same time (No time for poker!). But thanks to another starting capital that PokerStrategy gave me recently i started again (a few days ago). I am very motivated, fluent in english and especially willing to be able to crush nl 20 in the near future.

What do you say?
    • karbonade123
      karbonade123
      Bronze
      I play NL5 SH and . Time is going but my bank roll is not growing, so I would be graet, to be your student.
    • cappu82
      cappu82
      Bronze
      hi guys
      thanks for your answers..but meanwhile our group is complete..sorry
      but keep on goin..organisate a group by yourself ..use u2u-coachings and lern together
      greets
      cappu