$1.79
      SB:
      $2.08
      BB:
      $1.00
      UTG2:
      $1.18

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q, Q.
      UTG2 raises to $0.08, Hero raises to $0.24, 6 folds, UTG2 raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.36.

Flop: ($1.23) 3, 8, K (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0.80, UTG2 raises to $1.40 (All-In), Hero calls $0.60.

Turn: ($3.21) Q (2 players)

River: ($3.21) 5 (2 players)

Final Pot: $3.21.

Results follow:

Hero shows three of a kind, queens(Qc Qd).
      UTG2 shows a pair of kings(Kd Ad).

Hero wins with three of a kind, queens(Qc Qd).

Hi veriz,

Should I fold his 4 bet?
      Also on the flop I bet because his stack is around $0.60 left, and then he push with $1.40(they say it's a system glitch) this really surprise me. I could only call here. I wonder what you would do.

Thanks,
      cpers
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cpers,

There is no way we are going to Call against UTG2 stack. If you want to 3bet there this means as well that you planning to play for stacks. Ship it preflop!

Best regards.
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      Calling here is not an option? He 4 bet and if I put him on JJ+, AK I'm still the underdog. Do I put him on the right range? Plus he may have $1.18 but there's a possibility he could bet higher than his stack due to glitch. Should I raise here against a fullstack too? I'm still not sure how to play against a certain stack. Hope it was explained in the coach this week.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by cpers
      Calling here is not an option? He 4 bet and if I put him on JJ+, AK I'm still the underdog. Do I put him on the right range? Plus he may have $1.18 but there's a possibility he could bet higher than his stack due to glitch. Should I raise here against a fullstack too? I'm still not sure how to play against a certain stack. Hope it was explained in the coach this week.
      Well there is no point to Call it and see any kind of overcards on board. Also we want to go broke vs JJ/AK right preflop than just Call. You will be committed on flop anyways.

If we would be against full stack then obviously raising against UTG range is an option. But the question is against what kind of opponent are we? We might at the best get a coinflip against him. Is it worth?