recieved bankroll

• photolong
      photolong
      Bronze
      HAPPY DAYS JUST RECIEVED MY BANKROLL , MANSION POKER IS UP AND RUNNING , THAT WAS VERY QUICK
      Hopefully I can make good use of it
      any suggestions as to what i shuld use it on, As im mainly a OMAHA MTT PLAYER and rarely play cash games
      any way thanks again great site ,and i have reffered my brother who also plays poker to this site so hopefully ill have my first referral up and running soon
  • 19 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello photolong :)

As I always say, patience pays off.

As to what you should play: I would suggest anything that is low on variance and that allows the gradual building of a Bankroll (e.g. a format in which you can build a bankroll and follow bankrollmanagment).

We of course have material on the SSS which is one possible alternative, while FL represents another possible alternative. Both of these allow a player to get the Bankroll to a point where they can clear the bonus and thus start moving on to other formats such as SNGs, Bigstackstrategy NL, or even Omaha.

As long as you play conservatively and constantly work on improving your game you should be well off.

So good luck at the tables!

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • akablade
      akablade
      Global
      Arent you from the U.S?
    • Lemonize
      Lemonize
      Bronze
      Mansion doesnt accept players from the U.S. so I doubt he is.

Don't forget there are lots of other native English speaking countries out there akablade^^
    • akablade
      akablade
      Global
      oh i no but i thought he was the 1 who made that thread saying that mansion didnt accept him. sorry was misunderstood
    • photolong
      photolong
      Bronze
      no i am from Ireland
    • moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      im still waiting up on mansion.. :/
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello moodyuae,

The money is already enroute - its just a matter of time till Mansion activate it in your account :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Mihkel785
      Mihkel785
      Basic
      It´s already more than 72h and still no money :(
    • Protinhai
      Protinhai
      Bronze
      Mihkel785, which platform you selected?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mihkel785
      It´s already more than 72h and still no money :(
      Hello Mihkel785,

Have you already sent your ID information? You should have received an email (check your junkmail perhaps) asking you to send ID information to security@pokerstrategy.com. If you haven't done so that will definetely be the reason why you havent received any money :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Protinhai
      Protinhai
      Bronze
      do i have to send that Id as well?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Protinhai,

It doesn't look like you have received an ID request yet. You should simply be patient ;)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      Hey, SoyCD, Yeah, I sent a ticket asking about the status and that's what they told me. I was wondering is there an approximation of time? Like will it be a couple days? Less? More?

Thanks a bunch!

cheers
      moody
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi moodyuae,

Its usually not more than 1-2 days. But since it is more or less out of our control from the point at which we initiate the transfer I cannot really give you exact times. Sometimes its faster, sometimes its a bit slower. Theoretically you should receive it sometime over the course of the weekend.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      Arightyy then man. Thanks for the quick reply!

Ill just wait patiently, hope it comes soon, so I can start playing.

Lost alot of money yesterday in Friday night home game. I mean, I had the worst streak of luck I ever had. I mean, I played normal, like a normally do in the beggining. Went all in early and doubled up with AA.

But later on, I lost to every strong hand dealt to me, KJ to AQ, KK to AA, Straight to a flush, Trips to a full house, King high flush to an Ace high flush..... and as i kept going under and rebuying i kept tilting. It was sick....lol, then i decided to just get up and play fifa for the rest of the night, hahaha.....

PS. oh and will i get an e-mail when the money is deposited? Or should i just keep checking the cashier's page on mansion regularly.

cheers
      moody
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      I hope it won't be like that when you get the starting money from us. ;)

EDIT: just check your cashier page regularly. You should get it very soon.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      hahaha, To be honest, neither do I. Lets just hope I dont hit streaks of bad luck like that. I dont plan to play on anything higher then .05/.10 blinds online. Iv never really played online much, Ill play slow till I get the hang of it.

Cheers,
      Moody
    • Mihkel785
      Mihkel785
      Basic
      but I haven´t got any mail...
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Mihkel785,

Please send a copy of your ID card to security@pokerstrategy.com. It suffices.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-