• 5 replies
      Hey Faldon from Australia,

Greetings from Gary in the Republic of Ireland and a massive welcome to PokerStrategy.com and to the English Community!

Why not tell us a little more about yourself mate? Have you played any poker before or are you completely new to the game?

Have you passed our quiz yet to unlock that fabulous free $50 starting capital? If so, where do you plan on playing?

I, myself, received the starting capital, almost 3 long years ago and I have been playing poker online since :)

What games do you intend on playing (Sit n Go's/Cash/Tournaments?)

If you do intend on playing cash games, you may well be interested to know that we are currently running a NL Beginners Course for cash game players, which is perfect for new players as it gives them the right structure and educational material to start off with.

I have linked the information for the Beginners Course in the above paragraph if it does interest you :)

Well, I will sign off with wishing you the very best of luck in your poker journey. I hope you enjoy our site and all it has to offer and if ever need any help with anything don't be afraid to ask :)

All the best,

• michellecip
      Hi Faldon !

Welcome to our community !

You are right ! This is a nice site and a great community.You can make a lot of friends here and learn more about poker.

Good luck at the tables !
    • bringmecards
      best of luck at the tables and welcome
    • nowandthen12
      welcome and gl
    • CheckBop
      you another aussie ! wlecome