Poker770 are understanding.

• Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      I am currently mad :s_biggrin:

Here is the situation : I was playing with the $100 stake until NL BSS School started. At this moment I had $132 after up and down and depositing $20.I decided to withdraw the $32 to restart playing NL BSS FR on poker star as I can only have the patience to play SH on poker770.

Before withdrawing or when I started to play I have chat with support (unfortunately I had not send mail else I would have evidence) she told me that I could withdraw any amount above the initial $100 stake and am pretty sure that she told me that I will keep the $100 stake and could withdraw as long as I have always $100 on my poker770 account and what she was saying matched what pokerstrategy post in their promotion :

Terms and Conditions as stated on Poker770.com

• Only players active during the last 30 days on Full Tilt Poker can participate.
      • Only new Poker770 players are eligible for the stake.
      • Players playing above NL 25 or $5.50 SnGs/MTTs will receive $100 stake.
      • Players playing below and including NL 25 or $5.50 SnGs/MTTs will receive $50 stake.
      • Players be granted higher stakes in special cases. To apply for the special stakes, you need to mention "Special case" in your application email.
      • The initial amount staked by Poker770 cannot be withdrawn.
      • For 50$ offer, the cash table limits will be restricted to:
      · Fixed Limits up to $0.10/0.20
      · No Limit and Pot Limit up to $0.02/$0.04
      · Heads Up tournaments are not allowed
      • For 100$ offer, the cash table limits will be restricted to:
      · Fixed Limits up to $0.20/$0.50
      · No Limit and Pot Limit up to $0.05/$0.10
      · Heads Up tournaments are not allowed
      • Players can lift this restriction when they have generated $50 in rake + tournament fees or if they deposit $100."

Pokerstrategy condition concerning the stake

Now they accept my withdrawal after chatting a lot and sendin mail to them (yay :f_confused: ) but now they told me that :

Dear Richard, We get back to you following new updates on the withdrawal request you have registered on our site. After consulting with our Financial Department, we bring to your knowledge that the 32 USD winnings will be processed today and the value of the 100 USD bonus, corresponding to the 100% stake promotion, will be removed from your player account. We remind you that these withdrawal conditions must be met in order proceed with your winnings. For any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Poker770 Support Team. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Best regards, Lauraine

So they are taking back the stake because I have withdraw but if I knew that they would have done this I would not have withdraw yet but after making a decent bankroll.

Now if I check the term and condition from their site

- Players can’t withdraw the initial amount staked.
      - Players can withdraw any winnings above the initial amount staked
      - Once a staked player withdraw winnings, the initial staked amount will be retrieved by Poker770 immediately

This differs from pokerstrategy term and conditions and am pretty sure it was not there before !

I am pretty mad about their support and the site to give misleading information. $100 is not much but just the way they are telling me things that are not true and the way they reply to me to evade my questions etc is just disgusting.

At least I will get back my $32 will try to restart from this at poker stars.

So this is probably the last month I will be gold but I will not give up on my dream to make a decent revenue from poker as part-time player and will walk my way up to gold etc again xD

This is all about my ranting.

My advice don't go with poker770 their withdrawal is just too awful >_<

Support too and always doubt what they say ask them to send you a mail if they say something important so that you can get evidence against them >_<
  • 17 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Cpwpoker,

Just wanna say I have flagged your issue with our Headadmin team and they will get back to you as soon as possible on this issue :)

It may be tomorrow morning when they are back in the office however, so I appreciate your patience in this matter.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Nelle: Mister XXXX , the same information was provided to you from our site and by our representative : that the 100$ stake will be removed from your account once the withdrawal request is validated
      777Legend: They give me this information after the withdrawal was validated !
      Nelle: This information was presented on our site from the moment the promotion appeared
      777Legend: Once more
      777Legend: am talking about your support
      777Legend: niot your site
      777Legend: do you then agree that your support gave me a wrong information while the site saying another thing?
      Nelle: I have already checked the conversation and our operator has informed you that the 100$ bonus will be removed when your withdrawal request is validated
      777Legend: where?
      777Legend: send me the chat log
      777Legend: @ cpwpoker@gmail.com
      777Legend: and when?
      if you are talking about the conversation from today
      777Legend: then it is wrong
      777Legend: am tallking about a conversation I had with your support when I was withdrawing $55
      Nelle: Just a moment , please , I will check
      777Legend: or maybe before I dont remember when but not today
      777Legend: and once more for today no one told me that they will remove the $100 before It was validated =.=
      777Legend: when I asked what bonus?
      777Legend: got no reply
      777Legend: so I went for dinner and bath
      777Legend: at least she could have send a mail and I would have cancel my withdrawal >_<
      Online support is currently unavailable.
      Nelle: Thank you for waiting !
      Nelle: I have checked some previous concersation and it seems that you have mentioned a potential situation
      777Legend: just saying a potential situation is making me happy you know?
      777Legend: at least now I will appear a bit less as a mad man for you
      777Legend: :D
      Nelle: You have asked that if , for instance , you have 200$ on your account ( 100$ stake +100$ winnings ) , you can withdraw the 100$ that you have won
      Nelle: Our operator has informed you that if you register a withdrawal request of 100$ ( the winnings ) , you can be refunded this amount and the 100$ stake will remain in your account

777Legend: yes that it ! so basically she told me that the stake will remain here forever
      777Legend: as long as I have always $100 in my account I can withdraw any other amount
      Nelle: The stake would have remained if you would have registered a withdrawal request of 100$ , she has strictly answered to your question
      777Legend: I asked her
      777Legend: for example
      777Legend: for example IF i had 200$
      777Legend: then still its a contradiction with all what you said
      777Legend: so you are telling me that If I have won 200$ and withdraw 100$ the stake would remain here
      Nelle: But if you had registered a withdrawal request of 200$ , you would have received 100$ above the 100 stake and the 100$ stake would have been removed from your account once the withdrawal request would have been validated
      777Legend: Nelle: Our operator has informed you that if you register a withdrawal request of 100$ ( the winnings ) , you can be refunded this amount and the 100$ stake will remain in your account
      777Legend: the 100$ stake will remain in your account
      Nelle: Allow me to explain you
      777Legend: she never talk about validation or removing of the stake
      777Legend: during this conversation with her
      777Legend: just admit this
      Nelle: For instance , you receive 100$ and win another 100$
      Nelle: You can register a withdrawal request of 100$ ( the winnings )
      777Legend: send me the chat log on cpwpoker@gmail.com
      Nelle: Of course , you can be refunded this amount and this way , the 100$ stake will remain in your account
      777Legend: but then once again
      777Legend: she mislead me in thinking it was the withdrawal
      777Legend: as I was talking about withdrawal with her
      777Legend: and not registering
      777Legend: or whatever
      777Legend: and she should have told me that after the registering and when it is validation the $100 stake would have been remove
      777Legend: and in no place during this conversation did she tell this
      777Legend: so you are just trying to cover her mistake by changing her words or playing with what she said
      Nelle: but if you register a withdrawal request of 200$ ( the 100$ stake and 100$ winnigs ) , you will only receive 100$ - the winnigs and the 100$ stake will be removed from your account ( as you have included the 100$ in the withdrawal request )
      777Legend: she never told me this once more
      777Legend: if I have know this I would not have withdraw
      Nelle: I am just trying to give you more details , she has answered strictly and correctly to your question
      777Legend: no
      777Legend: she did not tell me that upon validation the stake will be remove anywhere during this conversation
      777Legend: are your orders for the stake is to be as vague as possible?
      Nelle: You have only asked if you can withdraw 100$ ( the potential winnings ) and our operator answered to your question
      777Legend: Our operator has informed you that if you register a withdrawal request of 100$ ( the winnings ) , you can be refunded this amount and the 100$ stake will remain in your account
      777Legend: you can be refunded this amount and the 100$ stake will remain in your account
      777Legend: meaning you will get the withdrawal
      777Legend: and the 100$ stake will remain in my account
      777Legend: see I can also play with the word of your operator
      777Legend: your operator told me IT WILL REMAIN IN MY ACCOUNT
      777Legend: Never did she told me that it will be removed upon validation
      777Legend: refundedpast participle, past tense of re·fund (Verb)
      1. Pay back (money), typically to a customer who is not satisfied with goods or services bought.
      2. Pay back money to (someone).
      777Legend: meaning after validation
      Nelle: You have asked if you can withdraw 100$ ( the winnigs ) , you have not asked what happens if you register a withdrawal request of 200$ (which included the 100$ stake as well )
      Nelle: In this last case , you can receive the 100$ representing winnigs and the 100$ stake is removed as you use it to register your withdrawal request
      777Legend: No no
      777Legend: I remember clearly I have asked if i withdraw will the stake remain in my account
      777Legend: and she reply this :
      777Legend: Nelle: Our operator has informed you that if you register a withdrawal request of 100$ ( the winnings ) , you can be refunded this amount and the 100$ stake will remain in your account
      777Legend: it writing in clear english that :
      777Legend: the 100$ stake will remain in your account

Here is a part of my chat log with their chat operator if you want the full thing just let me know.

Nelle: You have asked that if , for instance , you have 200$ on your account ( 100$ stake +100$ winnings ) , you can withdraw the 100$ that you have won Nelle: Our operator has informed you that if you register a withdrawal request of 100$ ( the winnings ) , you can be refunded this amount and the 100$ stake will remain in your account

For me this mean that I will keep the stake even if I have withdraw >_<

If she told me that I would have lose the stake if i have withdrawn I would not have withdraw and wait to build a higher bankroll.

Nelle is not the one who told me I will keep the stake if i withdraw it was another one but I don't remember who.

Thx Gary.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again,

It's best to give us as much information as possible so if you have any other information that you think is relevant please post it here.

As I said, the issue has been flagged and we will get back to you as soon as possible, but most likely tomorrow :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I'll look into this for you tomorrow.

Ingrid
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Originally posted by Cpwpoker

Nelle: You have asked that if , for instance , you have 200$ on your account ( 100$ stake +100$ winnings ) , you can withdraw the 100$ that you have won Nelle: Our operator has informed you that if you register a withdrawal request of 100$ ( the winnings ) , you can be refunded this amount and the 100$ stake will remain in your account

For me this mean that I will keep the stake even if I have withdraw >_<
      For me, the bolded part means that they will cancel the withdrawal request and refund the monies to you account, in order that you can keep the stake on your account.

Poker770 have every right to remove the stake once you withdraw as it's part of their terms and conditions.

I'm sorry you've misunderstood their support (who I don't think have been stellar in this case, btw) but I don't think there's much will be able to achieve here. We'll still pass on your frustration, however.
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Hi Marc,

From your reply yes maybe I have misunderstand.

But am pretty sure it was not the wording that she used. I have asked them to send me the chat log for this conversation but they ignore it.

Am pretty sure I got her said that I could withdraw and the stake will remain in my account.

And the 2nd thing that am mad is that yesterday when I have chat with the operator they told me that my withdrawal will be processed soon and that the bonus will be removed.

For me the bonus was my first deposit bonus as with mansion poker when I registered and deposit and try to withdraw they told me that my bonus will be removed if i withdraw.

When I asked what bonus? For about 5-10 min I did not get a reply so I went to take a bath and dinner. When I get back to my home and check my mail I saw a mail saying :

Dear Richard,

We get back to you following new updates on the withdrawal request you
      have registered on our site.

After consulting with our Financial Department, we bring to your knowledge
      that the 32 USD winnings will be processed today and the value of the 100
      USD bonus, corresponding to the 100% stake promotion, will be removed from
      your player account.

We remind you that these withdrawal conditions must be met in order
      proceed with your winnings.

For any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Poker770
      Support Team. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Best regards,

Lauraine

@ 7:34

Hello Richard gerald ,

Your withdrawal request has been processed.

We are delighted to inform you that your withdrawal request with the code 12759972
      has been completed for an amount of $32.00.

Details of your withdrawal
      Neteller account: $32.00 will be paid into your NETeller account account.

Thanks you for choosing Poker770 .

Best regards,

Poker770 Team.

@7:50

As I got back about 8-9 p.m a bit late as I had an outdoor dinner I could not have done anything like cancelling the withdrawal and for me bonus and stake is not the same so did not think that she was talking about the stake.

I know I was not careful enough I should have check the website instead of trusting the chat support but am still frustrated that the chat support told that I could withdraw and keep the stake. If they could send me the chat Log I would be able to be sure that she told to me.

They could have at least recognize that what they was saying was vague and not clear enough which mislead me for my withdrawal.
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Can a mod or admin help me get all my chat log from poker770?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Can a mod or admin help me get all my chat log from poker770?
      Hi Cpwpoker,

Unfortunately, its not in power to get such information out from the poker room. Mostly because it can contain personal details which we are not allowed to access. You can only request such.

Ingrid
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      I requested but they don't want to send me the chat log where the chat operator told me that I can withdraw without losing my stake :f_cry:

I want to re-read it so that I can check if I really misunderstand or not.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I requested but they don't want to send me the chat log where the chat operator told me that I can withdraw without losing my stake :f_cry:

oh wow, ok. Let me give it a try ok?
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

NO its okay !

Good news.

They put back the stake in my account :s_biggrin:

Am very happy that. My 3-4 hours fight with them was successful.

They might be a little "robotic" but otherwise they are good people as they could have close my account and not put back the stake.

I was expecting only a sorry about this misunderstanding by their part but they correct this by putting back my stake.

Thanks for PS for their support too :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

NO its okay !

Good news.

They put back the stake in my account :s_biggrin:

Am very happy that. My 3-4 hours fight with them was successful.

They might be a little "robotic" but otherwise they are good people as they could have close my account and not put back the stake.

I was expecting only a sorry about this misunderstanding by their part but they correct this by putting back my stake.

Thanks for PS for their support too :)
      wow! fantastic news! I'm so glad :D
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Dear Gerald,

Thank you for your patience!

By means of this message, we wish to inform you that after checking with
      our Marketing Specialists, we've decided to make an exception and give you
      a unique chance to continue enjoying our tables.

Consequently, we invite you to access your account as you will find that
      your balance has been credited with a $100 real cash bonus.

Before you start playing, we remind you that you will be able to withdraw
      any amount which exceeds this bonus.

Furthermore, we invite you to consider that the moment you submit your
      next cash-out request, the $100 bonus you benefited of will be deducted
      from your balance.

Hoping you find this information useful, we remain at your service while
      wishing you lots of success at the tables!

With kind regards,

Leah

Marketing Poker770

My reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

I really thank you for putting back the stake in my account.I might have been a bit rough so I will also tell you sorry about that and hope you will understand me.I am glad to continue playing in your poker site and will tell everyone how much your site is reliable.

I will try my best to build up this stake and generate lot of rake for you.

Thanks for your kind support.

Best regards,
      Gerald

You are all witness that they have inform me that if I withdraw I will lose the stake.

Now will try not to burst the bankroll :f_love: .

I would have been sad to stop playing their as for an ipoker skin the vip scheme seem to be good :s_biggrin:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Nice one sir, looks like determination payed off this time :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Cpwpoker,

I am delighted to see that you've had a result here and that you managed to get what you wanted from the beginning :)

It's refreshing to see one of our members go about this situation in a calm and professional manner and get the positive result he deserves.

I think there is a valuable lesson arising in this kind of situation for all members. That if you have a problem with a Poker Room, the best way to solve it is to be polite, patient and understanding :)

Congrats,

Gary
    • Hamlet77
      Hamlet77
      Bronze
      Nice!

Did they give you the money back because the gave you the wrong information, or because they accept that the terms from PokerStrategy were not the same they had in the site?

Im asking because the removed my stake too... but I didnt fight for it because anyway it was not my money (they lose more if I have to stay at lower limits just because my bankroll doesnt allow me to go up by now)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      we like success stories :heart: