[NL2-NL10] nl5 fr tt on paired board

• Jim4rdo
      Villain is 9/8 over 202 hands. 30% wtsd, 67% w$sd. c-bet 100% as pfr, on flop and turn.

Wasn't really sure how I should play this, but I think this person is a thinking player and so if I check call and check raise turn I can rep a pretty strong hand make lower pockets and maybe J hands fold out?

Thoughts on this?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($6)
      Hero ($5.30)
      UTG ($5.46)
      UTG+1 ($12.50)
      UTG+2 ($5)
      MP1 ($5.45)
      MP2 ($4.84)
      CO ($5.07)
      BTN ($3.70)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: T:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, MP2 raises to $0.20, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.15

FLOP ($0.42) 5:heart: K:spade: J:club:

Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.26, Hero calls $0.26

TURN ($0.94) 5:heart: K:spade: J:club: K:club:

Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.45, Hero raises to $1.55, MP2 folds

Hero shows T:diamond: T:club:

Hero wins $1.75
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      Hello Jim4rdo,

Flop: Well the problem is that what's your plan with Check/Call on flop ?:> If the opponent is even CBet happy guy. Plus the board ain't the greatest for us. Most of his raising range did even hit. I'd most likely just Check/Fold while being OOP.

As played
      Turn: Obviously his bet size on flop was kinda weak, might be even something like QQ/AQ/AJ even. And against his line it should be considerable to Check/Raise while we definitely gonna make those kind of hands to fold. It's close between donking or not, donking might be cheaper. Although it wouldn't make Jx/QQ type of hands to fold. But of course should be rather a fold on flop while you even didn't have a great plan.

Best regards.
    • Jim4rdo
      Must say I didn't really have a plan here ;<

I called just because he bet so weak so I didn't want to lay it down. But then once the board paired and he bet pretty weak again it seemed like a good spot to c/r against this type of player after c/c flop.

Thanks for advice on this one :)