No PokerStrategy points in september

• mayapnd
      mayapnd
      Bronze
      I've got the 2nd starting capital on Titan couple of months ago and in july/august I played quite a bit and recieved PokerStrategy points.
      But in september it says "pending" on each day, and I just wanted to point this out as it's been 6 days and it's still the same! :f_confused:

I hope someone will help, thanks!
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hello mayapnd,

Sometimes, there can be delays with receiving the data from the Poker Rooms which causes "pending" to show up on your Strategy points status.

The good news is, all your points have been accounted for and therefore will be updated as soon as PokerStrategy has the data :)

So no need to worry, you're points are safe and will be updated whenever we get the updates.

We apologize for the delay and we appreciate your patience in this matter.

All the best and hope this has helped,

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • huberts2
      huberts2
      Bronze
      Will i get the points for last 2 september days? i think i managed to get silver status thats why im asking. My strategy point status shows pendig for oct 1 but nothing for thoose 2 days.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Huberts2

Yeah we get updates every 2-3 days and occasionaly if its a weekend it can take a lil extra to update, we have to wait for the information to be sent to us from the poker room you see :)

But don't worry if you have made enough SPs for silver then it will be updated and you will change to silver as soon as we get the information:)

All the best
      Carl
    • nidorino
      nidorino
      Bronze
      So, PS will compensate for the missing upgrade cause of the delay on the weekends then?!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nidorino
      So, PS will compensate for the missing upgrade cause of the delay on the weekends then?!
      What do you mean nidorino?

We can't upgrade you until we get all the information of how much you have raked back from the poker room, you will still have plenty opportunity to make the most of your new status levels with a day or 2 delay in being upgraded to them :)

Carl