MP: $9.11
      Hero (CO): $2.75
      BTN: $4.96
      SB: $1.00
      BB: $6.54
      UTG: $2.00

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has Q:club: A:diamond:

fold, MP raises to $0.04, Hero raises to $0.13, fold, fold, fold, MP calls $0.09

Flop: ($0.29, 2 players) 6:heart: 3:spade: A:spade:
      MP bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.42, MP calls $0.32

Turn: ($1.13, 2 players) 7:club:
      MP bets $0.12, Hero raises to $0.99, MP calls $0.87

River: ($3.11, 2 players) 7:diamond:
      MP bets $3.44, Hero ???
      On the flop i have decided to raise so that he cant draw cheap to a flushdraw. Again on the turn, as i believe his bets are block bets.

Now on the river he drastically changes, got no info on villain as this was in the first orbit of the session.
  • 5 replies
    • oracle1785
      oracle1785
      Bronze
      Hi, personally i'm not experienced with SH (i play FR)but i think that you must fold on the river, because he does little bets in the flpo and the turn, but when he bets pot on river i think that or he is bluffing(but is very rare) or he beats you. In the latter case the only consideration that i do is that he's slowplaying his hand ( i think that has a set of 6 or 3, if you think about it you'll see that's possible because with a pair of 6 or 3 he raises and calls preflop). However this case is very intresting..:)
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      My thoughts were a busted flush draw.

After discussion on the thread ends i am going to give out the hole cards of villain.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nathanrenard,

No need to raise the turn anymore. You are just committing yourself against better hands. I guess I'd just take the passive line and reevaluate it on river.

As played, well. I doubt that we beat anything. :( Against his line it's usually a trap. We have shown 2 streets of strength which means something and therefore I doubt that he is shipping the river with worse. I am folding this.

Best regards.
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Well turns out he had J:spade: 7:spade: , any thoughs now that we know villains cards?

And yes i did made the call cause i had put him on a busted flush draw atm. Not totally off on that case.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by nathanrenard
      Well turns out he had J:spade: 7:spade: , any thoughs now that we know villains cards?

And yes i did made the call cause i had put him on a busted flush draw atm. Not totally off on that case.
      Yeah well. But I doubt that he would bluff like that on river after our line. :(