[NL2-NL10] fr nl2: AJo

• BigBetBilly
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Known players:
      BB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, J.
      UTG2 raises to $0.04, 4 folds, BU calls $0.04, SB calls $0.03, Hero calls $0.02.

Flop: ($0.16) 7, 6, Q (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, UTG2 checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0.16) T (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, UTG2 bets $0.10, BU calls $0.10, SB folds, Hero calls $0.10.

River: ($0.46) K (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG2 bets $0.12, BU raises to $0.24, Hero calls $0.24, UTG2 folds.

Final Pot: $1.06.

pre-flop: i dont think i can re-raise here with two other callers, is a call fine here?

Turn: with his 5bb bet and a caller do i have the right odds to make a call or should i fold here?

River: is this a fold here, dont think i can 3-bet here without being becoming pot committed though i do feel neither player rep a flush maybe J9/AJ/KQ/KT/QT or a busted flush draw?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello BigBetBilly,

Preflop: For 2 cents if you feel yourself being good postflop and not going to make many mistakes with just pair then it's possible to Call even.

Turn: Although I don't like the Call on turn at all! You ain't even drawing for the nutFD or either you don't have position. Most likely you ain't getting the implied odds. Rather just Check/Fold right on turn.

As played
      River: Rather donk yourself, if they have weak hands then they are just gonna Check behind. Plus of course wouldn't have such a case as in this spot where you have to do such hero-calls.

Best regards.