Police

• jdnismo
      jdnismo
      Bronze
      F**k da police....

I hate the police in my country...just got stopped, searched and ID'd when I was walkin home at like 4 am, had a small bottle of milk, a can of glow-in-the-dark white paint and 2 beers in my bag, turns out that back where we had just walked someone had splashed white paint all over a supermarket window and stolen 2 small bottles of milk from outside a shop...sick cooler :s_evil:
  • 32 replies
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Better luck not getting caught next time
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      serious?! so what happened?
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Seems like da police were actively doing their job...
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Ok the paint splashed is understandable just vandalism, but why would they steal milk?? Where they like "Oh man, I need some calcium for my bones, or damn my cat at home needs something to drink, I will better steal this milk"
      And why would you have beer with milk in your bag? Did you bought them at like 24/7 store? Otherwise why would you have milk on you at 4am, the milk will go bad, you need to put it in the fridge.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      Completely agree.
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      I'd like to hear which country this is, where people steal milk :D
    • jdnismo
      jdnismo
      Bronze
      Yeah I guess they were doing their job, but here they're so aggressive, and basically accusing us of doing all that, they just took my name, number and address.

Also I had the milk cause I had bought it earlier, and I was carrying my friends beers for him in my bag too, I wouldn't be so angry except for the fact that I always get stopped for no reason, and it's always like they're challenging you or something..

BTW I live in Ireland
    • michellecip
      michellecip
      Bronze
      Milk + beer =

What about

Originally posted by jdnismo
      a can of glow-in-the-dark white paint
      ?

Why do you need that for ? To mark your way back home ? :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      F**k da police....

I hate the police in my country...just got stopped, searched and ID'd when I was walkin home at like 4 am, had a small bottle of milk, a can of glow-in-the-dark white paint and 2 beers in my bag, turns out that back where we had just walked someone had splashed white paint all over a supermarket window and stolen 2 small bottles of milk from outside a shop...sick cooler :s_evil:
      Is this a cooler or bad play?
    • michellecip
      michellecip
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JimC6
      Is this a cooler or bad play?
      I think its just a bad bluf ! :s_evil:
    • jdnismo
      jdnismo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by michellecip

a can of glow-in-the-dark white paint
      ?

Why do you need that for ? To mark your way back home ? :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:
      I didn't need it, after all, who really needs glow-in-the-dark paint? But I wanted it... :]

Well they still haven't called me or come to my house so I don't think anything will happen :tongue:
    • 1984ioc
      1984ioc
      Bronze
      I knew it was going to be Ireland,i fucking knew it the second i read the post.The whole story makes sense in Ireland as in the unluckiness of having exactly what was stolen in your bag though it wasn't what was stolen from the shop.

Don't worry about them calling,they can tell by your reactions etc. whether you are guilty or not though fuck me were you unlucky or what having that stuff in your bag.They would have already done something and probably brought you to the station that night anyway if they thought it was you.

I bet you are in your early 20s and i bet my life that you smoke weed.This stuff only happens to people who smoke weed.I have had so many of these ridiculous situations happen to me b4 i could write a book about it.
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Completely agree.
      +2
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      lol wtf were you doing on the streets at 4 am with a can of paint and a bottle of milk? i don't blame the police for thinking it was you, if i was them, i wouldn't imagine there is more than one guy walking around the streets at 4 am with milk and paint
    • jdnismo
      jdnismo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1984ioc
      I knew it was going to be Ireland,i fucking knew it the second i read the post.The whole story makes sense in Ireland as in the unluckiness of having exactly what was stolen in your bag though it wasn't what was stolen from the shop.

Don't worry about them calling,they can tell by your reactions etc. whether you are guilty or not though fuck me were you unlucky or what having that stuff in your bag.They would have already done something and probably brought you to the station that night anyway if they thought it was you.

I bet you are in your early 20s and i bet my life that you smoke weed.This stuff only happens to people who smoke weed.I have had so many of these ridiculous situations happen to me b4 i could write a book about it.
      Yeah man this shit always happens with the guards haha, and nah im not in my 20s and i dont smoke weed :tongue: Your reply made me lol tough :P

Originally posted by vmarqui
      lol wtf were you doing on the streets at 4 am with a can of paint and a bottle of milk? i don't blame the police for thinking it was you, if i was them, i wouldn't imagine there is more than one guy walking around the streets at 4 am with milk and paint
      I was coming home from a party, and yeah i dont blame them either for thinking it was me, but they're just so in your face and aggressive, it pisses me off, and its just funny because it was such a coincidence we couldnt believe it when we got stopped :tongue:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Yeh but if i was the police id probably be slightly aggressive and challenging too. If somebody splashed the front of my house with paint and the police found a guy at 4am with a bag full of paint and beer just round the corner from my house id be pretty annoyed if they only took his name and number.

Pretty unlucky though mate if it wasnt you next time just sleep at wherever the party is then they cant get you :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Completely agree.
      Not in Ireland, the only time you see Guards is at a Petrol stations filling up on hot food!

That is not me making stuff either, Irish guards are lazy :)
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Irish guards are lazy :)
      Up north the PSNI are 5x worse, they sit on their backsides 75% of the time, and the rest is paperwork :P
    • jdnismo
      jdnismo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Yeh but if i was the police id probably be slightly aggressive and challenging too. If somebody splashed the front of my house with paint and the police found a guy at 4am with a bag full of paint and beer just round the corner from my house id be pretty annoyed if they only took his name and number.

Pretty unlucky though mate if it wasnt you next time just sleep at wherever the party is then they cant get you :)
      Yeah like I'm fine with them taking my name etc. that's their job after all, but one of them kept saying stuff like "yeah we know it was you so dont bother lying" and getting in our faces, which is kind of stupid because they shouldn't try to be intimidating if they're trying to protect people and all that... But whatever, I'll just laugh at them next time it happens :D