Fresh start

• JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I've been playing poker on and off for about 6 years.

I've never collected my hand histories or properly analysed my game, so I really have no idea if I'm a winning player (which proves I'm not).

I started online 2007 when I exploited the fish on Everest Poker with my own little SS strategy - back then I was a winning player.

Now I find the games a lot tougher and I really need to start thinking a little more about ranges, and start analysing the players I'm up against.

I saw the Beginners course with the Exam and everything and I thought I'd give it a chance, once that is completed I will (hopefully) start looking a little more at MTT strategy as that is really the game I want to be playing.

I've registered and applied for the $50 bankroll and once everything is approved I'll start playing and hopefully climb the levels here for more materials.

Best regards,
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hello JohanRember,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and to the wonderful English Community :)

Great introduction from you :) I agree, the games have gotten tougher in the last few years but I do feel they are still beatable with plenty of hard work and dedication :)

Glad to see you will be participating in the NL Beginners Course too as I feel it's a must do for everyone. The material is really well laid out and the structure is awesome.

You will be printing the $$$ within no time and moving up the limits :D

If you need anything from me or our wonderful team please don't be afraid to ask :)

Kind regards and best wishes,

Gary
    • michellecip
      michellecip
      Bronze
      Hi John ! And welcome to our community !

Here you will find everithing you need to become a winning player !
      Good luck at the tables !
    • JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      Hey and thanks for the warm welcome,

I've gotten my account set up to level bronze so now I have access to some more videos.

I'm hoping to move up in the local levels slowly, but surely :)

I guess the reason I want to be an MTT player is because I sat next to Liv Boeree in the Everest One tournament, and the rest were local frenchies that refused to speak English, needles to say I didnt feel entirely comfortable at the table.

Hope to see you all around!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again Johan,

I see you mentioned that you were interested in the NL Beginners Course?Don't forget to signup and follow the instructions on this linky here, to get yourself started :)

I have no doubt you will find the course very worthwhile and you will find plenty of assistance from our wonderful Coach Veriz.

If there is anything I can help you with don't be afraid to ask :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      best of luck at the tables and welcome