Cash Out to Titan

• KutzALot
      KutzALot
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I have requested a cash out to Titan Poker, but am sure I have read somewhere that you only process on Wednesday and Friday?

Will it be processed today, and how will I know if it has been received, or do I have to keep checking my Titan account?

Thanks

Kutz :heart:
  • 7 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi KutzALot,

Thank you for referring your friends to PokerStrategy.com :)

Once your payment is approved your money transfer gets paid out, depending on which transfer method you choose i.e Moneybookers/NETELLER every day and Poker room transfers are processed on Monday and Wednesday. (after 12:00)

We don't send out any automatic email about this transfer but you may receive a notification from the poker room or eWallet.

You can check if your transfer has been approved by sending a ticket to our Customer support and they'll be happy to help you.

Ingrid
    • KutzALot
      KutzALot
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi KutzALot,

Thank you for referring your friends to PokerStrategy.com :)

Once your payment is approved your money transfer gets paid out, depending on which transfer method you choose i.e Moneybookers/NETELLER every day and Poker room transfers are processed on Monday and Wednesday. (after 12:00)

We don't send out any automatic email about this transfer but you may receive a notification from the poker room or eWallet.

You can check if your transfer has been approved by sending a ticket to our Customer support and they'll be happy to help you.

Ingrid
      I've tried cashing out to Tian Poker, so will it be a player transfer to my Titan acoount?

If it isn't there by tomorrow, shall I assume there is a problem and create a ticket? It's my first cash-out you see, and I've seen quite a few people have problems...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again KutzALot,

There's absolute no problem, we're here to help you out if you have a question.

I've just checked your account and it seem that you requested the pay out only yesterday which would make me assume that the earliest you could be approved is later on this week and your payment will probably be processed next week Monday/Wednesday depending on how fast our Fraud department checks your referred friends.

You see, the procedure goes like this:

You sign up --> you go through ID check/pass quiz and either deposit or get the free $50 --> you refer friends/family --> they go through ID check/pass quiz and either deposit or get free $50 :)

We check all your referred friends to ensure that no fraud activity has been noted and make sure that all your friends/family/random sign ups are able to enjoy benefits from PokerStrategy.com.

Once this is done, your transfer is processed and everybody's happy :heart:

Ingrid
    • KutzALot
      KutzALot
      Bronze
      Hi again KutzALot,

There's absolute no problem, we're here to help you out if you have a question.

I've just checked your account and it seem that you requested the pay out only yesterday which would make me assume that the earliest you could be approved is later on this week and your payment will probably be processed next week Monday/Wednesday depending on how fast our Fraud department checks your referred friends.

You see, the procedure goes like this:

You sign up --> you go through ID check/pass quiz and either deposit or get the free $50 --> you refer friends/family --> they go through ID check/pass quiz and either deposit or get free $50 :)

We check all your referred friends to ensure that no fraud activity has been noted and make sure that all your friends/family/random sign ups are able to enjoy benefits from PokerStrategy.com.

Once this is done, your transfer is processed and everybody's happy :heart:

Ingrid
      Aaaaah, thanks for that.

I'll give it till next Wednesday then, and if it isn't in my account by then shall I contact support to see if there's a problem?

Everything should be ok though as I have only asked a few friends for now, but thinking of going "wider"

I am thinking of advertising on facebook now for new recruits, within my friends and asking them to pass the link on to their friends etc. Am I allowed to do this?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again :)

Yes, in fact we encourage you to use your Facebook account. It's the best way to reach out to your friends and you can also share our materials thanks to our latest update :heart:

- don't forget to state your referral link (Option A, B and C)
      - keep in touch with them
      - direct them to the forum

When you refer a bunch of strangers whom you might not know, it gets a little difficult to motivate/teach them. This is why we advise our members to invite friends/people they are able to get in touch, explain things and keep educate them.

Options are limited here, you can either contact them (if you know the contact details) and inform them that our ID checks are mandatory and standard procedure besides its relatively easy to pass.

You can always check if they are stuck at somewhere along the strategy articles, if they said "hello" on the forum (this could increase it a lot since they have bigger exposure on their questions which could be answered by this community) or thought of attending coaching sessions where our experts can explain their poker leaks and a great way to improve.

To direct them to the forum is also a great long term solution as they probably would stay motivated to play and enjoy their stay here at PokerStrategy.com smile just like you.

Let me know if you need any more information/help.
      Ingrid

ps: please always read out T&C to be sure.
    • KutzALot
      KutzALot
      Bronze

Yes, in fact we encourage you to use your Facebook account. It's the best way to reach out to your friends and you can also share our materials thanks to our latest update :heart:

When you refer a bunch of strangers whom you might not know, it gets a little difficult to motivate/teach them. This is why we advise our members to invite friends/people they are able to get in touch, explain things and keep educate them.

Options are limited here, you can either contact them (if you know the contact details) and inform them that our ID checks are mandatory and standard procedure besides its relatively easy to pass.

You can always check if they are stuck at somewhere along the strategy articles, if they said "hello" on the forum (this could increase it a lot since they have bigger exposure on their questions which could be answered by this community) or thought of attending coaching sessions where our experts can explain their poker leaks and a great way to improve.

To direct them to the forum is also a great long term solution as they probably would stay motivated to play and enjoy their stay here at PokerStrategy.com smile just like you.

Ingrid

I was thinking of starting up a facebook group for all my referrals, (if I get any lol), so we could keep in touch there.

I will also encourage them to post questions/comments etc here too, that way they will get the right support and quickly.

Thanks Ingrid,

Hope this goes well :D

Nicola
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KutzALot

Ingrid

I was thinking of starting up a facebook group for all my referrals, (if I get any lol), so we could keep in touch there.

I will also encourage them to post questions/comments etc here too, that way they will get the right support and quickly.

Thanks Ingrid,

Hope this goes well :D

Nicola
      Please keep us posted :) would love to hear your feedback and how you campaign PokerStrategy.com :)