BB ($2.06)
      Hero ($2)
      UTG+1 ($3.28)
      UTG+2 ($1.09)
      MP1 ($2.02)
      CO ($1.63)
      BTN ($0.77)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: K:club:

Hero raises to $0.06, UTG+1 calls $0.06, fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.10, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.04, UTG+1 calls $0.04

FLOP ($0.33) A:spade: 9:club: 8:diamond:

Hero bets $0.30, UTG+1 raises to $0.68, BTN folds, Hero folds

UTG+1 wins $0.88

In this case i get a squeeze from the BTN, is correct my call??
      some stats:
      VPIP - PFR - AggFreq - hands :16-7-28-106
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello oracle1785,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: First of all I'd make a standard raise which would be 4xBB. As we get squeezed like that then it comes a bit complicated. I'd rather just get it in vs BTN stack than Call it. We don't really want to play in multiway pot against another guy and give him good odds to Call with any2.

As played
      Postflop: I guess I'd bet it even smaller ~$0,24 and then reevaluate further action. Although is there even a reason to Bet it? I mean we just making all worse to fold and maybe some draws will continue? But as played I am pretty sure we can't really base on the stats here while we most likely don't have that many hands. Also his limp/call preflop and then showing aggression postflop makes me kinda wonder if we beat that many hands anymore, most likely I'd go for Bet/Fold also.

Best regards.