Unfilled charts for memorizing

• ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Wanna learn charts (shc etc) by heart. Best way for me to do that is to fill in recommended hands in an empty table. But I cant find any way to edit a chart in order to remove the hands (76s eg). It's protected. Any way to make such a chart? If not, I suggest you add empty charts to the real charts. Could have been put in better writing, but I guess you can understand me. Im not rigged about following a chart but its good as a basis.
  • 4 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi ZeroDegrees,

what a strange and interesting request :) i remember doing the same back when i memorized the SSS charts. i wrote them from scratch though, started with a blank page ;) never thought to request for blank chart... why dont you start an excel sheet? i'm sure you will start developing your own ranges, tweaking the starting ones as you gain more experience...

consider it noted though.

smiles,
      wendy
    • MitNibbler
      MitNibbler
      Bronze
      Take a screen capture of the chart you want? Then you can edit the image you created of the chart. There should be some free image software out there that can take a screen, and edit.
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      yeah, that could be a solution

What I do for myself and what works out really well:
      I printed out the Starting Hand chart and whenever I feel that I have to adjust for any given reason then I just make the change on the paper. This also helps me to remember the changes more easily (I am the kind of guy who learns by actually doing something).
      Its a good sign that you think about alternating and changing the SHC to your needs, seems like you are working a lot on your game :-)
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MitNibbler
      Take a screen capture of the chart you want? Then you can edit the image you created of the chart. There should be some free image software out there that can take a screen, and edit.
      Tried it. I just make some tables in open office then.