[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH A9s

• TilTmuch
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      SB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9, A.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.35, CO calls $0.35, BU folds, Hero calls $0.30, BB calls $0.25.

Flop: ($1.4) 7, A, Q (4 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP3 bets $1.05, CO folds, Hero calls $1.05, BB folds.

Turn: ($3.5) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $2.60, Hero calls $2.60.

River: ($8.7) 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

Final Pot: $8.7.
      Results follow:

best lines? just openfold?
  • 2 replies
    • phantommm92
      id rather squeeze here, we have a descent hand, otherwise, i think you can call here, as long as you can fold top pair.

otherwise, i think its played ok, just dont know about the call on the turn, as we are out of position+we have some reverse implied odds. egz, if we hit an A or 9
    • veriz
      Hello TilTmuch,

Preflop: Well, both plays are considerable. Either you can squeeze or even Call. If you see having a lot of bad players in the pot then why not even to Call it off and play postflop. Although if we have decent opponents then I'd rather squeeze and take it down preflop.

As played
      Flop: Well, the problem is that we are 4way. Do you really think he would CBet without having a hand here? Also I doubt that you beat any of his Ax hands. Even if you do then very few. I'd rather be inclined to Check/Fold it or either way donk myself to protect, also kinda get some information.

As played
      Turn: You are OOP and most likely you wont get your implied odds by Calling this. Rather Check/Fold it, doubt that you beat anything.

Best regards.