CO: $2.86
      BTN: $0.77
      SB: $1.31
      BB: $1.68
      UTG: $5.42
      UTG+1: $2.00

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has T:spade: T:diamond:

fold, fold, MP raises to $0.08, Hero calls $0.08, CO calls $0.08, fold, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.27, 3 players) 5:diamond: 6:diamond: 5:heart:
      MP bets $0.26, Hero calls $0.26, fold

Turn: ($0.79, 2 players) 8:heart:
      MP bets $0.50, fold

MP2 6/4/inf 52 hands

in the flop I only called his pot size bet especially to extract value from air, not wanting to isolate myself against hands that would most surely beat me.

i think his sizing in the flop was mostly due to being a mwp so i didnt think much of it at the time; besides he seemed really agro on the flop and being the PFR i think my call there is justifiable

on the turn though comes the real tough decision: him being so tight PF (99+,AQs+,AKo) i didnt put him in any draws there maybe just diamonds FD maybe but other than that i dont think he'd bet with backdoor FD and i dont think he ll 2 barrel me with air which leaves me against a range of 99+, FD in this situation.

i guess the fold here is the best play

note: i dont really think, as agro the villain could be, that he'd bet pot size on this mwp flop with FD, but hey its possible :s_biggrin:

edit: i think the raise on the flop is feasible for protection against FD
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello padretino,

Against almost pot size bet you can even consider folding it on flop while being in multiway pot. I doubt that we beat much there anyways. We just going for the 2 tens. :>

He doesn't seem to play a lot of hands either, rather nitty player.

Best regards.