$2.44
      MP2:
      $2.54
      MP3:
      $1.24
      Hero:
      $1.06

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 4:spade: , 3:spade:
      MP2 calls $0.02, MP3 calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.02, 2 folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.09) J:spade: , T:spade: , 8:heart: (4 players)
      BB checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0.09) 7:spade: (4 players)
      BB bets $0.08, MP2 calls $0.08, MP3 folds, Hero calls $0.08.

River: ($0.33) J:heart: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP2 bets $0.14, Hero calls $0.14, BB calls $0.14.

Final Pot: $0.75

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP2 shows (Qd 9c)
      Hero shows a flush, jack high (4s 3s)
      BB shows (Ks 9d)

Hero wins with a flush, jack high (4s 3s)
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello hingpoker,

Add to full stack if you playing BSS.

Preflop: Fold it preflop. You are just putting yourself into difficult spots with such a hand. You can't hit much with it. Any pair would be worthless, even FD is sometimes not good enough.

As played
      Flop: Bet the flop yourself! We might even sometimes take down the pot right here.

As played
      Turn: Kinda close while we are multiway. Although I guess taking pot control line should be fine. But actually with your stack I might even just raise it and ship it if I played it this way preflop.

As played
      River: Guess as I mentioned the reason before that for the given your stack size I'd just ship it for value.

Best regards.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello hingpoker,

Add to full stack if you playing BSS.

Preflop: Fold it preflop. You are just putting yourself into difficult spots with such a hand. You can't hit much with it. Any pair would be worthless, even FD is sometimes not good enough.

As played
      Flop: Bet the flop yourself! We might even sometimes take down the pot right here.

As played
      Turn: Kinda close while we are multiway. Although I guess taking pot control line should be fine. But actually with your stack I might even just raise it and ship it if I played it this way preflop.

As played
      River: Guess as I mentioned the reason before that for the given your stack size I'd just ship it for value.

Best regards.
      On the flop is it really EV+ to bet against 3, especially on a board like this? I think 99% of the time someone will call. Plus MP2 and MP3 look like stations, so they'd probably even c/c Jx.

And on the turn, even if the hero was full stack, isn't raising better to protect from :spade: s, and extract from 2p/sets, and eventually SDs? We're never folding this flush right?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      On the flop is it really EV+ to bet against 3, especially on a board like this? I think 99% of the time someone will call. Plus MP2 and MP3 look like stations, so they'd probably even c/c Jx.

Well, true. But then rather don't limp such hands at all. :D I'd still take a stab on flop for ~$0,06 and might even have fold equity. And even if not then we still can hit on further streets. At least with betting the flop we might manage to get a free card on turn for us and everyone Checks plus of course fold equity. But on turn if we don't hit then we wont get our implied odds if he bets like that again.

And on the turn, even if the hero was full stack, isn't raising better to protect from Spade s, and extract from 2p/sets, and eventually SDs? We're never folding this flush right?

Well ye, as we play with such a hand then it's true that we should raise for protection which is at the same time for value. :> While 9x is even in their range which might play the same way. But now again while we can never be sure if the guy decides to 3bet against us where we stand with our hand. That's also why I don't like to play those small SCs.