Just made 1200

• philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Been grinding it out for a few hours. I've been playing holdem for a good 4 years now and I recently playing Omaha. Like about a month and I love the game. I been playing hu and I just cashed out 1200. Any tips guys for Omaha??

My only rule is to fold 1 pairs and fold 2 pairs for a all in what do u think?? only if the pot is huge. Anyways sorry for grammer lol for once I'm happy
  • 8 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Hello philiveyfan,

I think you should take a look at our basic Omaha content to give you the basic behind it. I don't know what your bankroll is at this moment but playing anything Heads Up without thoroughly understanding the game you're playing is the wrong way to go.

If you really want to learn poker, if you really want to become a profitable player, please take this advice: go way down in the limits, and read read read, learn learn learn. It truly is the only way to go longterm.

All the best,

NIVEKii
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      Been grinding it out for a few hours. I've been playing holdem for a good 4 years now and I recently playing Omaha. Like about a month and I love the game. I been playing hu and I just cashed out 1200. Any tips guys for Omaha??

My only rule is to fold 1 pairs and fold 2 pairs for a all in what do u think?? only if the pot is huge. Anyways sorry for grammer lol for once I'm happy
      I got an advice for you...get some help! :f_mad:
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Tell me when and where we should play
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      That too :D
    • Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      heater .....
    • hackbinder
      hackbinder
      Bronze
      Quote from "The Mental Game Of Poker"... p. 209

"It's a variance fueled high and you sort of know it, but emotions make that MINOR detail not matter... When your variance fueled high inevitably ends, you're blindsided by losing. Confidence takes a direct hit, and when the shock wears off, you're left picking up the pieces of your shattered game."
    • jasonforan
      jasonforan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      hahaha man you never fail to make me laugh,you seem to be everywhere on here. ihufa = trolling king of pokerstrategy! :f_biggrin:
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      just fold 1 pairs and fold 2 pairs for a all in and you'll do ok