Bluescouse/Ed Hollis

• chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      I'm sure this name rings a couple of bells for some of you, i'm sure the true high-rollers here have even had the good fortune to have played with him a couple of times.

basically this thread is for discussion about him.

obviously as his blog has links to affiliate sites, i can't link to it here, but what do you think? good brm eh :D ?
  • 5 replies
    • Sebra
      Sebra
      Bronze
      I played him a little bit at NL5k not knowing it was him, I was just told afterwards that he was at the table.

It's not like he has no clue about poker, i think his skill should be sufficient to beat midstakes NL, but he is way too aggressive and bluffs in really dumb spots.

But the reason why he will lose all his money and even more is, that he has no bankrollmanagement whatsoever and is just a degen gambler ;)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      I just read a report about his blog.. and then some of his blog..

This guy is crazy. Building a 100K+ Bankroll several times in 2 years just to bust it all again is just insane. He lacks any and all discipline, bankrollmanagment and seems to be quite the hyper-aggresive-aggro-bluffer.

No wonder so many people follow his 'adventures' :)
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      This guy is a nut job, insane, crazy!!!!!!!!! But he must know something about poker if he got such a big BR soooo many times. But absolutely no BRM.

He is insane.
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      But he must know something about poker if he got such a big BR soooo many times
      lolno
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      read his newest updates on his blog and all i can say is

LOL.