This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 2NL KQ on K Board second kicker

• dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      Is maniac strong here? What range you give him according to stats: 75/25/1

PokerStars - $0.02 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

CO: $5.56
      BTN: $6.15
      SB: $2.00
      Hero (BB): $7.22
      UTG: $0.74

SB posts SB $0.01, Hero posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has Q:spade: K:heart:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.06, fold, Hero raises to $0.23, BTN calls $0.17

Flop: ($0.47, 2 players) 6:heart: 6:diamond: K:club:
      Hero bets $0.34, BTN calls $0.34

Turn: ($1.15, 2 players) 8:heart:
      Hero bets $1.10, BTN calls $1.10

River: ($3.35, 2 players) 4:heart:
      Hero bets $3.19, BTN calls $3.19
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dadaas,

Preflop: Being 300BB deep I don't like 3betting at all here. We are just putting ourselves into marginal spots as I see postflop when you are going for maximum value with just a pair. I'd rather Call and play postflop.

As played
      Postflop: Do you really think that he is going to pay you 3 streets with A LOT of worse hands? I mean even if he is a maniac it will be hard for him to Call the river for almost full pot size. Therefore I don't like your line at all. At the best I'd bet the river ~1/2 pot size which should be enough and might even invite some weaker PPs to Call.

Best regards.
    • dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      I was sure he have king, was hoping like KJ KT. But tell me why dont you like light 3 bet here?
      This guy is maniac and he will need to fold lots of hands.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by dadaas
      I was sure he have king, was hoping like KJ KT. But tell me why dont you like light 3 bet here?
      This guy is maniac and he will need to fold lots of hands.
      You are to deep as I said already and can easily even overplay your TP hands as you did postflop. :( Of course it's not wrong to 3bet here but rather questionable.