[Help] Holdem Manager

• raPOKERhaeven
      raPOKERhaeven
      Bronze
      good day PS community,

can you help me what is the used of Holdem manager and its advantages if any? i am playing as partypoker, i tried it by downloading the free trial software to test but i dont know how to use it..

i already installed it and i auto import files and i think all works fine.. but my big problem is what is the advantages and what is the use of this software..

sorry for asking too much, i am new about this software and kinda experimenting what will be result but still confuse.. ?(

can u help me!
  • 3 replies
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      I hope you get a little better answer then mine, because I dont know how to really answer to your question.

HEM helps A LOT, just think about it, you know all your opponents stats, how he plays on every street. What range does he have...is he tilted or not etc etc etc etc.

And if you think its hard program, its really not... Youl learn it quickly and Pokerstrategy will def help you out.
      It took me some time also in begging, but you will find it easy and fun to learn, especially when you will start improving your game and winrate. :s_cool:
    • raPOKERhaeven
      raPOKERhaeven
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BigOVERBET
      I hope you get a little better answer then mine, because I dont know how to really answer to your question.

HEM helps A LOT, just think about it, you know all your opponents stats, how he plays on every street. What range does he have...is he tilted or not etc etc etc etc.

And if you think its hard program, its really not... Youl learn it quickly and Pokerstrategy will def help you out.
      It took me some time also in begging, but you will find it easy and fun to learn, especially when you will start improving your game and winrate. :s_cool:
      thanks mate. as of now i am still confuse configuring out how it works! Lolz.. and i dont understand when i run the HUD, i dont know how to read it!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey there raPOKERhaeven,

you can read some stuff about statistics here :)

Stat basics

Stat Interpretation

it really does take a while to get used to, but you will learn with practice practice practice!

for the very start, i would suggest looking only at VPIP/PFR and start expanding from there :)

smiles,
      w