Stack
      Hero:
      $2.24
      MP2:
      $2
      BU:
      $0.28

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:heart: , K:diamond:
      3 folds, MP2 raises to $0.04, 2 folds, BU calls $0.06, Hero raises to $0.24, BB folds, MP2 calls $0.18, BU calls $0.18.

Flop: ($0.72) K:heart: , J:heart: , J:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.53, MP2 calls $0.53, BU calls $0.04 (All-In).

Turn: ($1.82) 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.87, Hero folds.

River: ($2.69) J:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $2.69

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP2 shows a full-house, jacks full of fours (4h 4s)
      BU shows a full-house, jacks full of kings (Ks Tc)

MP2 wins with a full-house, jacks full of fours (4h 4s)
      BU wins with a full-house, jacks full of kings (Ks Tc)

hi, i would like to know if i made a good fold here.. i really did think i was beaten. i thought it was unlikely that anyone had KK/AA otherwise there probably would have been more action preflop. i decided that i would bet on the flop but if i was called i would shut down since i didnt see what else they were logically calling with other than a hand which has me beaten. i wasnt really sure how to play here because on one hand i have a strong hand but on the other hand AJ/KJ/QJ must have been right in their flat calling range preflop. i was amazed at what they turned over but thought overall folding was the best option...
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DrDunne,

Well, while he may easily even have draws/Kx in his range I'd just ship it on turn myself than give it up that easily. The only hand you are beat is Jx, although not that many combos of them but while a lot of Kx combos are possible.

Best regards.