• michellecip
      michellecip
      Bronze
      Wow ! Nice ! Congratulation ! :s_thumbsup:
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Anssi
      Ok, I got the VIP status from the Cashback promo. Now, how does it actually differ from normal account? It promised lower fees, but afaik all the fees looked identical.
      U ve got a VIP image hovering in ur account and "security center" added

I was also promised multi-curency account but I see nothing :)
    • Skrill
      Skrill
      Bronze
      Fees like withdrawals are being refunded at the end of the month. Credit Card uploads are for free. Security token is for free, as is the Moneybookers MasterCard and you'll get multi-currency accounts, you simply need to request it.
      You can now contact vip@moneybookers and will receive replies.
      Plus, we've got something big coming up at the end of this month, which makes being a VIP really worth your while...

Enjoy your VIP treatment :)
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Moneybookers
      Fees like withdrawals are being refunded at the end of the month. Credit Card uploads are for free. Security token is for free, as is the Moneybookers MasterCard and you'll get multi-currency accounts, you simply need to request it.
      You can now contact vip@moneybookers and will receive replies.
      Plus, we've got something big coming up at the end of this month, which makes being a VIP really worth your while...

Enjoy your VIP treatment :)
      Can u send me an email as a VIP w some info? :megusta:
    • Skrill
      Skrill
      Bronze
      Sure, you should have gotten a welcome mail from us, no?
      Otherwise also have a look at http://www.moneybookers.com/vip or let us know via PM what exactly you need.
    • elSancho
      elSancho
      Bronze
      One question about keeping my VIP-status:

I got e-mail that says: "Keep your VIP status by transacting at least €2,000 each month."

If I transfer 2000€/month from pokersite to my Moneybookers-account, will I keep my VIP-status that way?
    • Skrill
      Skrill
      Bronze
      yes.
    • MIStrZZZ
      MIStrZZZ
      Bronze
      Moneybookers -> is there any chance of getting VIP when I'm constantly withdrawing 250€ everyday and my limits are so low that I never have the possibility to deposit 5000€ to a pokerroom in 2 consecutive months?
      I already have the limits exceeded to the maximum.. but can't surpass them anyhow
    • aloo7
      aloo7
      Bronze
    • Skrill
      Skrill
      Bronze
      @MIStrZZZ: So you're saying your limits are above 5k but you still can't use it fully? Can you please contact this profile via PM or pokerstrategy@moneybookers.com about it?
    • MIStrZZZ
      MIStrZZZ
      Bronze
      no, I'm saying that I can't get VIP account, because I never have the possibility to deposit 5000 € in 2 consecutive months because of the limits that are on my account
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      This is the reply I got from mb, when I asked what are the requirements to become VIP.

"In order to be granted VIP status, you need to face some requirements such as transaction threshold, membership period, etc. Once you will complete a single number of transactions to gaming merchants ,your account will be automatically granted the VIP status. Should you upload at least 5,000 EUR to your Moneybookers account and send the money to gaming merchants for the period of 30 days, you could apply for that status again."

Apparently I need €5k, not €2k.
      Also, is it really necessary to upload 5k?
      Is it okay if I just transfer 1-2k twice or 3 times?

Also what does mean "send the money to merchants for the period 30 days"
      Almost sounds like I need to keep my money in merchants accounts for 30 days. Please clarify. TY