Made withdrawal, wheres my money?

• ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      I made a withdrawal 2 days ago and on their moneybooker withdrawal option it says it only takes 1 day to get money. So where is the money?

btw, the transaction has already been approved when i checked on William Hill transcation history.
  • 6 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey there,

So you have withdrawn from WH and are waiting for it to appear in moneybookers right? not from moneybookers to your bank?

The time can vary for how long a withdrawl takes i've had some go through to moneybookers in a matter of hours and some on the same sites that have taken up to 5 days to process so i think you just gotta sit tight and be patient and get back to us if it still hasnt gone through in a couple of days.

All the best

Carl
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ironmask92
      I made a withdrawal 2 days ago and on their moneybooker withdrawal option it says it only takes 1 day to get money. So where is the money?

btw, the transaction has already been approved when i checked on William Hill transcation history.

Hey dude I been on Wh for a good 5 years I can assure you will get your money.. I've withdrawled 8k and got it the next day. I guess my banking was quicker but rest assured you will get it
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      yea i withdrawn from WH and are waiting for it to appear in moneybookers. I'm still waiting for my money, :p
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      its been 6 days and i still haven't gotten my funds, what the heck is going on? Is all the staff at William Hill sleeping? X(
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey again,

Sorry i've taken so long to reply.

Hows it going with your withdrawel still no luck? WH have a live chat don't they maybe you could get some better information from them guys and then come back and let us know what they say yeah?

Also have you checked your emails incase they have asked you for ID or anything like that which could be slowing the process down?

Good luck, get back to us soon

Carl
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Hey again,

Sorry i've taken so long to reply.

Hows it going with your withdrawel still no luck? WH have a live chat don't they maybe you could get some better information from them guys and then come back and let us know what they say yeah?

Also have you checked your emails incase they have asked you for ID or anything like that which could be slowing the process down?

Good luck, get back to us soon

Carl
      +1, keep us informed :)

Gary