This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

is NETELLER even a deposit/withdraw option on Everest?

• brockpierson
      brockpierson
      Bronze
      You can even see a NETELLER logo on Everest's website, however when it comes to "adding a new payment method" to my account all I have listed are the following:

Visa
      Mastercard
      Entropay
      Moneybookers
      Click2Pay

Can NETELLER not be used on Everest? I'm about to just go ahead and open a new Moneybookers account as that seems to be the most common these days. I've been out of the loop for about 5 years and just got started again with the $50 starting capital on this site. Just reactivated my old NETELLER account, which I had left about $70 in for over 3 years so based on their terms they just "took" my money.... anyway, just curious and thought I'd post for any future potential users.
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by brockpierson
      Just reactivated my old NETELLER account, which I had left about $70 in for over 3 years so based on their terms they just "took" my money.... anyway, just curious and thought I'd post for any future potential users.
      ^^ omg! :(

On another note, welcome to our community and congrats for receiving the free $50 :)

Regarding your NETELLER deposit question:

You may use the following methods to deposit funds into your player account

Credit/Debit Cards (Visa and MasterCard)
      NETELLER
      Moneybookers
      Entropay
      Click2Pay
      Paysafecard
      Note that the availability of certain payment methods may vary by region.

I think the best would be for you to contact Everest Poker customer support and ask them regarding NETELLER deposits in your country.

Let me know how it goes
      Ingrid