is NETELLER even a deposit/withdraw option on Everest?

• brockpierson
      brockpierson
      Bronze
      You can even see a NETELLER logo on Everest's website, however when it comes to "adding a new payment method" to my account all I have listed are the following:

Visa
      Mastercard
      Entropay
      Moneybookers
      Click2Pay

Can NETELLER not be used on Everest? I'm about to just go ahead and open a new Moneybookers account as that seems to be the most common these days. I've been out of the loop for about 5 years and just got started again with the $50 starting capital on this site. Just reactivated my old NETELLER account, which I had left about $70 in for over 3 years so based on their terms they just "took" my money.... anyway, just curious and thought I'd post for any future potential users.
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by brockpierson
      Just reactivated my old NETELLER account, which I had left about $70 in for over 3 years so based on their terms they just "took" my money.... anyway, just curious and thought I'd post for any future potential users.
      ^^ omg! :(

On another note, welcome to our community and congrats for receiving the free $50 :)

Regarding your NETELLER deposit question:

You may use the following methods to deposit funds into your player account

Credit/Debit Cards (Visa and MasterCard)
      NETELLER
      Moneybookers
      Entropay
      Click2Pay
      Paysafecard
      Note that the availability of certain payment methods may vary by region.

I think the best would be for you to contact Everest Poker customer support and ask them regarding NETELLER deposits in your country.

Let me know how it goes
      Ingrid