[NL2-NL10] nl10 sh 3b pot bluff

• wnbMG
      wnbMG
      Bronze
      steal:32% fold to 3bet:20% seems to be TAG
      i think there he could call only with 2 pair or better. i think that flush draw isnt really in his range.
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($8.25)
      Hero ($10.09)
      CO ($3.75)
      BTN ($10)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: Q:heart:

fold, BTN raises to $0.30, fold, Hero raises to $0.90, BTN calls $0.60

FLOP ($1.85) 3:club: J:heart: K:club:

Hero bets $1, BTN calls $1

TURN ($3.85) 3:club: J:heart: K:club: 4:diamond:

Hero bets $2, BTN calls $2

RIVER ($7.85) 3:club: J:heart: K:club: 4:diamond: 5:club:

Hero bets $6.19 (AI), BTN folds

2goD00M shows A˛AA:spade:
      (Pre 100%, Flop 100.0%, Turn 100.0%)

Hero shows A:diamond: Q:heart:
      (Pre 0%, Flop 0.0%, Turn 0.0%)

Hero wins $7.33
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wnbMG,

Huh, that's pretty marginal. As if he Calls the flop I guess I'd be rather giving it up. The only way for us to even expect him to fold any hand is to 3barrel. Although his calling range most likely did hit the flop. :( A bit spewy while we don't even know how often the villain is going to showdowns etc.

Hopefully he tilted after you showed the hand?

Best regards.
    • wnbMG
      wnbMG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello wnbMG,

Huh, that's pretty marginal. As if he Calls the flop I guess I'd be rather giving it up. The only way for us to even expect him to fold any hand is to 3barrel. Although his calling range most likely did hit the flop. :( A bit spewy while we don't even know how often the villain is going to showdowns etc.

Hopefully he tilted after you showed the hand?

Best regards.
      Problem is that if we second barell I think that he folds J and maybe is good to second barell because of ours some outs..on 3 barell i think that he folds even AK (but this is his 4bet i think).

Hehehe. Not, because I have auto muck option...sometimes it can be grat to shove some hands yeah...

and another question. I use sometimes 3 barell bluff on low boards to in 3bet pots (i am agressor) to represent high pair because i think that players dont folds their overpairs on 1/2 barells. what do you think?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well, in 3bet pots it's hard to make an opponent to fold an overpair. But of course it's doable, really up to the opponent. If he ain't showdown bound and is even rather not going to showdowns a lot then it's doable. Usually some high-cards on turn/river are always good.