help for the bonus

• martinemem
      I have been so stupid that i have registered my acc @ partypoker with the lousy GET100FREE bonus code.

Is it possible for me to get that code redone somehow? ;D

And will i not be able to earn strategypoint through partypoker because of that.
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      Hi martinemem,

We can only recognise a tracked account once that account has begun to receive StrategyPoints.

Since you've never received StrategyPoints on Party Poker, we can't be sure whether you're tracked or not. In such cases, we'd advise you to contact poker room support and ask them to confirm whether or not your account is affiliated to

If your account is not tracked via, I'm afraid we won't be able to re-track your account :(

Let me know how it goes
    • martinemem
      I'd already ask the support, and they said the acc was not targeted to the PSVIP bonus, which i concider means im not tracked.

But i created the acc through this site, and when i tried use the PSVIP bonus code, i got the answer: no such bonus code exist.

Therefore i remember i made the acc with the bonus code GET100FREE which is partypoker's commercial bonus code.

It was because of that i figured u could do something about it? Because i created the acc through this site.

Furthermore the supporter said i'd had to contact the affiliate for the possibility to get it retracked or something?
    • pswyatt
      Hey martinemem,

Although you used a different bonus code, this shouldn't make any difference to your tracking as this is determined by the link on our page.

When you create an account via us, this should register an affiliate code with PartyPoker which they can confirm. As Ingrid mentioned, there is no way for us to check your tracking until you have received StrategyPoints I'm afraid.

I would recommend contacting PartyPoker again and ask them to double check to confirm whether your account is tracked to They should be able to do this no problem :)

In the meantime I have also sent you a support ticket with a few more details as it contains some personal account information. Click here to view your ticket.

Lets hope you're tracked to us and let me know the outcome.