This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Marked hands

• Elertar
      Elertar
      Bronze
      I was trying to use the 'mark last hand' function but I can't find the marked hands in the Elephant. I've read somewhere that I should use a filter, but I don't see how I can create a filter for marked cards.

Any ideas how to solve this? Thank you in advance.
  • 4 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey Elertar,

we fixed a bug in this feature recently. Please update to the latest version 0.104 from here: http://elephant.pokerstrategy.com

After playing a hand you can mark it by using the toolbox menue on your table / hud.

Click the small white tool box and select the corresponding option.

Every hand you marked during your session will be imported like every other one but added to a category.
      You can filter by category or open up the list of played hands and sort by category.
    • Elertar
      Elertar
      Bronze
      Thank you for your quick answer.

I noticed that version 0.104 is a development build. I have a couple of concerns about this...

If I install it, will my current stable version be overwritten? Is it "standard" to use the Elephant's latest development build? Should I make a backup of the database before installing? Thanks again.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey,

it's always handy to have a database backup hanging around.

I guess you could say that development builds are pretty much "standard".

Create a backup of your current database, write down your login credentials (Help -> Info) and install the update.
    • Elertar
      Elertar
      Bronze
      Thank you very much, I'll do that.