Marked hands

• Elertar
      Elertar
      Bronze
      I was trying to use the 'mark last hand' function but I can't find the marked hands in the Elephant. I've read somewhere that I should use a filter, but I don't see how I can create a filter for marked cards.

Any ideas how to solve this? Thank you in advance.
  • 4 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey Elertar,

we fixed a bug in this feature recently. Please update to the latest version 0.104 from here: http://elephant.pokerstrategy.com

After playing a hand you can mark it by using the toolbox menue on your table / hud.

Click the small white tool box and select the corresponding option.

Every hand you marked during your session will be imported like every other one but added to a category.
      You can filter by category or open up the list of played hands and sort by category.
    • Elertar
      Elertar
      Bronze
      Thank you for your quick answer.

I noticed that version 0.104 is a development build. I have a couple of concerns about this...

If I install it, will my current stable version be overwritten? Is it "standard" to use the Elephant's latest development build? Should I make a backup of the database before installing? Thanks again.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey,

it's always handy to have a database backup hanging around.

I guess you could say that development builds are pretty much "standard".

Create a backup of your current database, write down your login credentials (Help -> Info) and install the update.
    • Elertar
      Elertar
      Bronze
      Thank you very much, I'll do that.