$0.72
      UTG2:
      $0.54
      MP1:
      $5.25
      MP2:
      $2.09

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, A.
      UTG2 calls $0.02, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.10, BU folds, SB calls $0.09, BB folds, UTG2 calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.32) 9, 5, 6 (3 players)
      SB bets $0.10, UTG2 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.71, SB calls $0.61, UTG2 calls $0.34.

Turn: ($2.18) 4 (2 players)
      SB bets $2.37, Hero calls $1.83(All-In).

River: ($6.38) J (3 players)

Final Pot: $6.38.

Results follow:

Hero shows a flush, ace high(As Ah).
      UTG2 shows a flush, king high(Kh 9d).
      SB shows a straight, seven high(3s 7s).

Hero wins with a flush, ace high(As Ah).

I decided to pot bet the flop to protect my aces but think I played it badly.
  • 5 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      If you wanted to continue in the hand you really had to fire in a raise on that flop, and against 1/3rd pot action I am leery but not yet scared off. 71 cents might have been a bit big though. I'd like something along the lines of 55 cents, a ~3/4 pot re-raise (45 into 62).

On the turn the flush makes it and a bunch of straight draws make it. We have the nut flush redraw but you should fold here as you arn't getting odds to call.

The SB's range at this point includes flushes, straights and slow played sets - I can't see any bluffs likely at all. Against sets you have 9 outs (8 flush minus the 9h, 2 aces), straights 8 outs (flush), made flushes 6 outs (he has two of them). Fold time.
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      I click the pot button and get this amount.

Yes on the turn I realized that I was mostly beaten but my super intuition(which is like 99% wrong :f_cool: ) told me that I would win this pot.

That why I continue. Or perhaps due to the fact that I had won 5BI before this hand make me want to take a big risk which is a leak :f_cry:

Thanks for your comments. I must be very careful with draws think that why my pair winning are way in the negative zone with two pair :s_mad:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Cpwpoker,

Even raising on flop sometimes is kinda cruel since you just isolating yourself against strong hands. Although it's still doable, what's your plan if he you get 3bet?

As played the problem is that it's very likely that you are beat on turn. :( Against his line we rather should consider actually even folding. Doubt that he is shipping like that with overpairs/TP since if he had any of them he would just try to get it on flop not when a draw completed. I'd make a crying fold rather than a Call unless I know the opponent is spewing away money.

Best regards.
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      I he had 3bet i think I would shove away which would have been wrong.

Am actually feeling as the worst player around.

I lack and important thing as a poker player call patience so when I get strong hand I seem to go broke too often with them even if I know am beaten >_<

Phew I have a very very very VERY long way to go but I will do it !

Am increasing my brm to 30 so that even if I play like a fish I will survive more to perhaps become a better player xD
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      relax man, that's why you're posting hands here :f_p:

you seem to have determination which is always good