ICM Trainer.

• Holdemfreakie
      Holdemfreakie
      Bronze
      Hallo, when i open ICM Trainer while i got pokerstars open, it tells me to close ICM trainer or pokerstars client. "Prohibited thrid party software known as "Pokerstrategy ICM Trainer" has been detected running on your computer. Continued use of Pokerstrategy ICM Trainer while PokerStars is in operation may result in loss of playing privileges or other penalties. A warning Email with additional detail has been sent to your associated PokerStars Email address."

Anyone please explain why i can't have it open at the same time.??
  • 3 replies
    • Holdemfreakie
      Holdemfreakie
      Bronze
      Nevermind didn't read it fully :) it already says before i download the software that i can't use it the same time. (Delete this post please :) )
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Hi Holdemfreakie,

Each poker room has rules about programs which you cannot run with their software. These are enumerated in their Terms & Conditions. The Pokerstrategy ICM trainer is in the list of Pokerstars prohibited softwares, so we must respect their rules and not have it running while playing there.

you can view their list here.

if you have more questions, we'd be glad to answer.

smiles,
      wendy
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      i think it's ok to keep the thread because some members might not have been aware of this as well. :) this gives them a chance to read about it and be more well informed.

good luck on the tables! :)