FDB/rake ratio

• pokeraras
      pokeraras
      Bronze
      I want to know how much is First Deposit Bonus / rake ratio. I know it depend on things. I just want to know raw ratio.

I made a calculations, and got the ratio is ~60% rakeback. Anyone can confirm it? Preferable to someone whose play micro limit NLHE SH.
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi pokeraras,

You get $5 bonus for every 350 WH points, so do 350/5=70 <-- this is how many points you need to get $1 of bonus. For every $1 of rake you get the base rate of 30 WH points. Based on tournament fees though, so could be 10% either way depending on play styles.

You need to make 70 points to get $1, so how much rake do you need to make (bear in mind that $1 rake = 30 points)

so if $2 is 60 points, then it must be $2.33 to get 70 points which means you need to rake $2.33 to get $1 bonus. which gives you:

1/2.33= 1.4291845493562232*100=43% rakeback

Ingrid

similar thread for you to look at: Cashback @ Hill
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      As was pointed out in the other thread Ingrid linked to, the rake system is weighted contributed, meaning that you will earn less/more rake faster/slower depending on your play style.

LAGs get more faster and TAGs get less. Because of the many variables in calculating actual rake (and therefore rakeback because the amount of points per $1 changes a lot in cash games with different limits, VPIP stats etc), we always use tournament fees as the basis for our calculations.

So whenever you see us posting about how much rakeback % you can get, remember that it can be 10%ish less for cash game players because of their rake system.

Hope this helped :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      the above calculation is also from DtotheC, I just stole it from him :D
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DtotheC
      As was pointed out in the other thread Ingrid linked to, the rake system is weighted contributed, meaning that you will earn less/more rake faster/slower depending on your play style.
      It is not weighted contributed, it is simple contributed.
      It doesn´t matter how much money you contribute, as long as contribute any money. :f_cool:
    • pokeraras
      pokeraras
      Bronze
      Thanks all for the info.
      And I can see now that my own calculation do correct. With my style I can expect around 60% because I'm super LAG :)