Crashyy's SNG Blog

• crashyy
      I have decided to start a SNG blog from today. Here is where i will discuss hands, strategy etc aswell as hopefully building up a relationship within the community here.

Little bit about myself. Im 27years young, male and from the UK. I started off here with the initial $50 and tried a mix of SSS and MSS. I lost this roll pretty quickly and there i decided to learn the game alot more. Hopefully this blog will also show the progress i make (if any)

I will start with a bankroll of $150 and will be playing the 9man SNG's at stars.

Will let this blog start to take its stride before i edit all goal's / targets etc. Wanted to get this up asap so i could start tracking my results :)

Short term targets
      Watch all the SNG videos from here (should i go from the very start or limit it to whats been produced in the last couple of years)
      Start being more active on the forum with HH's both posting and responding
      Maybe join a small SNG group or arrange sweat sessions with other SNG players.
  • 2 replies