2nd $50 'Limit-thing' is awful idea.

• Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Yeah its all great having it so people don't go over their limit.. But when its limited to 0.02/0.04 and £1 SnGs, its awful..

mainly because there is no traffic at all for these tables.. I see what, max 2tables being played at this.. And SnG even less.. Seeing as i play SnG allot more, Its awful for myself.

Thanks for the 2nd $50 but its just going to sit in that account doing nothing for a very long time.
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey Spungeh,

I'm disappointed to see you dislike the limitations on your account as they are truly there for you protection. It's there to safe-house you from playing at limits you shouldn't be and games where you don't have an edge.

The good news is, you can always have these limitations removed if you feel that you can play at higher limits

The BRM is lifted as follow:
      1. 120 days pass
      2. 1000 raked hands
      3. $100 deposit.

Please note that only 1 and 2 are automatic. Any player that deposits $100 should not expect to have it lifted automatically. He must contact online support in order to do this.

Also I see you have made a mistake in your calculations.

Fixed Limit: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      No Limit: Up to $0.05/$0.10
      Sit and Goes: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)

Kind regards,

Gary
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      If it was 0.05/0.10 then i wouldnt be complaining as much..

but its not. & If I was to deposit £100 it wouldn't be to Titan Poker.. :)

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey again,

I have requested our guide be changed so it has to correct new information. Seemingly it was NL10 before but it has been changed and our guide has not been updated so I do wish to apologise for my mis-information.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Thats fine..

you'll see me back and playing poker the end of october/novemeber time, until then good luck on the tables.
    • KutzALot
      KutzALot
      Bronze
      That screenshot is in GBP not dollars, dunno if that makes a difference?

EDIT: Ignore me, I don't know what I'm talking about!! It says all currencies!!

NL max is 2c/4c Blinds lol
    • Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      i play on titan with my 2nd capital too and i think it is great. Thank you for the capital btw.

At NL tables i have tons of action an a lot of tables, around 18:00 and the rest of the eavning server time in the morning it not so much trafic.

And i play NL2 :)

I belive it is a good idea to limit the rooms where you play.Saves a lot of money when you get spewy and tilting

Regards,
      Bogdan
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Originally posted by Spungeh

Thanks for the 2nd $50 but its just going to sit in that account doing nothing for a very long time.
      Ship it to meeeeeee.

Im joking im sorry to hear you dont agree with the auto BRM but i think its a cool feature for new players teaching them to not play above their BR

If you wanted to unlock it you can get quite a lot of action at NL2 and it wont take you long at all to play 1000 raked hands then you can play what you like.

In the past the 2nd $50 has been taken away from inactive accounts so make sure you dont miss the chance :)

@ Bogdan1190 - You're welcome thanks for the positive feedback as well. Keep crushing my friend :)

All the best guys
      Carl