This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Newbie question.

• bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Good day, good people .

I finally build a small bank roll playn micro cash games with no BRM(10-short stacks).
      Now I think to start grinding STTs.
      I will start with 500$ BR.I am not willing to drop down limits(my confort lvl is 0?).
      Thats why I will start at 3.50 FR STTs and play atleast 1000 games(if I don't go broke lol).
      I have played alot of STT's on FTP,Stars and Party(ftp is out,I can't join party from Bulgaria and Stars is not a good option cuz I will like to get some bonus on my first deposit).
      Any ideas about other good sites with good traffic?I will like to do 4 tables 10h a day is like 50 games a day so I will finish my task in 20 days of play.Rakeback is +, but traffic and first deposit bonus is more imoprtant. But with 30% rake back I will get like 90-95$ from 1000 games if the rake is like 30-32 cent per sng....
      I know that stars is the best but I won't get bonus and rakeback....

Thank you for your time and good luck at the tables ;D
  • 3 replies
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      [img]http://www.sharkscope.com/SharkScope/DisplayGraph?GraphType=UserHistory&u1=lbototo&Network=b2b&Username=sswebsite&Password=&Currency=USD&searchTag=4.4059611150755815&nocache=1315956102075&version=355&DecimalSeparator=.&Filter=%20SNG%20Only&GeneralSearchType=SNGO[/img]
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      hello bohemiagrove

Any time iv played STTs away from the big 3 sites iv struggled to find enough traffic for me but i used to like to 10 table. I think your best bet would be to click the poker rooms tab at the top of the page find a couple of rooms you like the look of and post those particular sites forum asking what the traffic is like that way you are likely to get a quick answer from people already playing somewhere you want to be.

hope i made sense

Carl
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Thank you.