Newbie question.

• bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Good day, good people .

I finally build a small bank roll playn micro cash games with no BRM(10-short stacks).
      Now I think to start grinding STTs.
      I will start with 500$ BR.I am not willing to drop down limits(my confort lvl is 0?).
      Thats why I will start at 3.50 FR STTs and play atleast 1000 games(if I don't go broke lol).
      I have played alot of STT's on FTP,Stars and Party(ftp is out,I can't join party from Bulgaria and Stars is not a good option cuz I will like to get some bonus on my first deposit).
      Any ideas about other good sites with good traffic?I will like to do 4 tables 10h a day is like 50 games a day so I will finish my task in 20 days of play.Rakeback is +, but traffic and first deposit bonus is more imoprtant. But with 30% rake back I will get like 90-95$ from 1000 games if the rake is like 30-32 cent per sng....
      I know that stars is the best but I won't get bonus and rakeback....

Thank you for your time and good luck at the tables ;D
  • 3 replies
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      [img]http://www.sharkscope.com/SharkScope/DisplayGraph?GraphType=UserHistory&u1=lbototo&Network=b2b&Username=sswebsite&Password=&Currency=USD&searchTag=4.4059611150755815&nocache=1315956102075&version=355&DecimalSeparator=.&Filter=%20SNG%20Only&GeneralSearchType=SNGO[/img]
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      hello bohemiagrove

Any time iv played STTs away from the big 3 sites iv struggled to find enough traffic for me but i used to like to 10 table. I think your best bet would be to click the poker rooms tab at the top of the page find a couple of rooms you like the look of and post those particular sites forum asking what the traffic is like that way you are likely to get a quick answer from people already playing somewhere you want to be.

hope i made sense

Carl
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Thank you.