Taking control. A sngmtt story.

• Lindberg789
      Lindberg789
      Bronze
      Hey guys.

This is going to be my motivator for the rest of the year at least. I have been playing poker on and off in a couple of years mostly playing mtts and fulltilts 90 man sngs.
      I have had some success but everytime a ran my bankroll up to around 3k$ and was about to get serious i would get cold feet and cash out most and leave 300 or so to rebuild.
      So now i'm back again rebuilding from 300 after a 2 month break, mostly due to fulltilt thing, but whatever.

I'm playing at stars now (only real choice left) and going to be focusing on 45 man after 2 weeks with trying different variants and reading up on ranges and stuff.
      This blog is mainly going to keep me putting in volume and be my motivator. Also I kinda need to rebuild confidence in my game after a long break.

I'm gonna set monthly goals and post weekly results. Goals are gonna be volume and studying goals. This months goals will follow in next post.

Here are my starting stats for my 45 man journey.
      ... Well i can't show cause Hem is messing me up. It's only showing tourneys I cashed in, instead of total played .. HELP? :)

Take care for now.
  • 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Lindberg,

Welcome to our blog section :)

I've just looked at my hem and for me it shows all, but I'm not much of a technical person so will as my colleagues to pop by and let you know the settings.

Ingrid
    • Lindberg789
      Lindberg789
      Bronze
      Hey ingrid.
      Thanks for stopping by, and trying to help. :)
    • Lindberg789
      Lindberg789
      Bronze
      Hey guys.
      I still can't get my hem to show me all my played tourneys.
      Therefore I will use stars vip system to keep track.
      I have earned 242 vpps so far.
      Goal for the rest of the month is getting silverstatus - 508 vpps/92.36$ rake/297,07 tourneys (3.5$ 45 mans)
      This should be doable.
      Next month I might consider going for gold, but at 3.5$ level this would be 1750 tourneys, so I need to move up before doing this.
      Another goal for the month is to get Hem to work proper again.
      And last goal is to work out a plan for the rest of the year.

That's it for know.

Later.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Lindberg,

I've checked mine again and I did the following:

open hem--> click on tourney --> results and it should show you all details even if you didn't come first only 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc..

let me know if you have issue and I'll do a screen shot of mine
      Ingrid
    • crashyy
      crashyy
      Bronze
      in your tourney tab > data view. Are all the touneys complete? white and green? or are alot of them blacked out?
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Are you importing your Tournament Summaries to HEM?
    • Lindberg789
      Lindberg789
      Bronze
      Hey guys.
      Problem is it's only shoving tourneys I have cashed in.
      Will check summary settings later. In the middle of play. :)

Thanks for helping.

Later.
    • Lindberg789
      Lindberg789
      Bronze
      Hey guys.
      Thanks to Bigniux for help, I think this will solve the problem, cause summary wasn't saving. :)

I played a session yesterday 15 tabling, and I find that I make mistakes when running this many tables.
      I will cut down number drastically to 8 or 10 I think and maybe tile them instead of stacking.
      I def need to work on my end game, cause I had so many final 2 tables last session as the big stack and just got screwed over.
      It could be variance but I need to figure out if I have some huge leaks.
      I have been marking the regs, and this really helps alot.

I will post trouble hands tonight after a session, though I'm considering playing some mtts.

Later.
    • Lindberg789
      Lindberg789
      Bronze
      I'm such a donk.

So i decided to play mtts today which is so bad.
      Firstly my bankroll don't rly allow it.
      Secondly I was supposed to focus on rebuilding and getting back confidence.

So I blew 1/4 of my bankroll on mtts and 180's without even cashing once. SO BAD!
      After this I went straight to cardrunners and started downloading plo material cause i figured i needed to switch.

I have such a bad mindset. I need to focus on 45 mans. Get used to swings. Rebuild roll. Regain confidence. And then I can think about switching game.
      I need to work hard at least until Jan. And I need to face this.

I hope I learned something today. And know I can allways go back and see my thought process.

Later