Register for 10k freeroll

• DJDoubleD
      DJDoubleD
      Bronze
      Hi

I was just wondering wat the deal is with the 10k depositors freeroll on the 11th.
      As was already said in the comments of the related anouncement, the registration is open but we can't register.
      I myself deposited @ 09/07/2011 08:02 EST and seeing the amount of people who opted in in the opt-in thread,
      lots of people made a valid deposit yet at this exact moment only 27 people are registered for the tourny.
      I guess the rest of us still keep getting the 'not invited' error when trying to register.

Can we get an ETA as to when or if we will be able to register?
  • 18 replies
    • ii40747
      ii40747
      Bronze
      Me too, cant register ! :(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I have flagged this issue to our Headadmin and they will get back to you on this matter as soon as possible.

All the best,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Party Poker did not grant all tokens yet, please bare with us and registration should be available soon. I'll check tomorrow morning.

Ingrid
    • rogal27
      rogal27
      Bronze
      the same issue with my registration
    • UTBadger
      UTBadger
      Bronze
      same thing with mine
    • Boka45
      Boka45
      Bronze
      same with mine
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi All,

We are sorry you are experiencing the problems with registrations, but we have just checked with PartyPoker and due to technical issues we will have to re-schedule the freeroll.

Don't worry though! We are going to make sure there will be news and updates about next date within few hours.

Again, apologies for the troubles!

Ingrid
    • miholl
      miholl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Don't worry though! We are going to make sure there will be news and updates about next date within few hours.

Ingrid
      So? It is almost 24 hour and no new info!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miholl
      Originally posted by IngridN

Ingrid
      So? It is almost 24 hour and no new info!
      Hi guys,

As it is the weekend, we ask you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately for reasons beyond our control the freeroll could not take place this weekend.

Rest assured, the tournament will be rescheduled and when we have that information we will broadcast throught the news section.

As always, we thank you and appreciate your patience,

Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi,

Due to technical issues the $10,000 depositors freeroll at PartyPoker which also offers a €5,500 WPT Malta package, needs to be postponed.

The new date for the freeroll will be either Monday, September 12 or Tuesday, September 13 - we will announce further details as soon as possible in this news article.

As previously announced, PokerStrategists that made a deposit until September 9 at 03:59 GMT are eligible to play.

PartyPoker and PokerStrategy.com would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

The new date for the freeroll is Monday, September 12 15:00 GMT.

Ingrid
    • Flyn18
      Flyn18
      Silver
      there is no tournament open around 15 GMT (16 MEST)

how can i find it at partypoker ?
    • sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      why I cant find it in tournament list?
    • ii40747
      ii40747
      Bronze
      There is no tournament in the list today at 15:00 GMT, nor tommorow at 18:00 GMT. Any info would be fine !
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I'm sorry guys,

Party Poker just informed us that they can not set it up for today.

Final date is: Tuesday 13th at 18.00GMT

It will shortly appear in the tournament list.

I'm really sorry for this guys! :heart:
      Ingrid
    • DJDoubleD
      DJDoubleD
      Bronze
      waw, looks like this is turning into a real soap.
      For the record, just checked all lobbies @ party, still no tourny to be found...

If I were you (PS.com), i'd have a hefty word with you party poker rep (read: pull him through the phone) since this mess up is making PS.com look pretty bad.
      Prolly best to ask them to up the value of the freeroll (20k anyone?) when/if they ever succeed setting it up ;)

ps: This whole story really makes me wonder how bad the underlying systems are @ party if the can't manage to set up 1 single tourny. From a technical point of view, it really should take only a few seconds punching in the parameters for the tourny and then 1 simple SQL update in their database to invite the eligable players.
    • ii40747
      ii40747
      Bronze
      I mean for a few of us who are constantly reading updates it could even be a very good thing since it'll have much less participants than supposed. But all in all pretty confusing and bad organization...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I'm really really sorry for all the high mix up over this weekend :(

I was informed that the tournament is now visible on the forum and you are able to register.

Please keep me informed and run gold. :heart:
      Ingrid